Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think wolf is Lloyd’s only content atm
I was surprised the last few are him and wolf. Dont hate me, but I do think he seems very patient and engaging with him. There’s a comment on one from Yas saying “love of my life” and I’m so tempted to comment “Yes, we know Lloyd is”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at the plug socket! How on earth do two grown ups destroy a house in such little time!
Probably Lloyd when he had a tantrum and kicked it after being grounded and made to face the wall 🤣🤣 or punched it... is the right height for him after all 🤷

• Haha
Cba to screenshot but her face at the start of her Nando’s video! You can just tell it isn’t right
Her hair is also awful on that. The terrible hair extensions and colour just look like cheap rats tails from the market

Reactions: 5
I was surprised the last few are him and wolf. Dont hate me, but I do think he seems very patient and engaging with him. There’s a comment on one from Yas saying “love of my life” and I’m so tempted to comment “Yes, we know Lloyd is”
Well he’s not gonna be kicking duck out the kid on camera is he. 😂😂😂 I’m glad wolf has the opportunity to do activities and stuff with his own dad and even eben ans Lloyd. But if eben had her own kid it wouldn’t be like they are with wolf at all because it’s all for content. It’ll be with Freya all the time

Reactions: 4
Anyone else seen the tiktok account showing a scan picture claiming its Edens? Showing she's 6 weeks and abit.
As I went to screen shot it tiktok refreshed and now I can't find it! (Fills me with rage when tiktok does that!🤣)

Reactions: 2
There’s a name at the top, not Eden. If she is preggers, as much as I don’t like her, it’s unfair to announce it when she hasn’t. It’s highly unlikely it’s her scan picture

There’s a name at the top, not Eden. If she is preggers, as much as I don’t like her, it’s unfair to announce it when she hasn’t. It’s highly unlikely it’s her scan picture
She was vaping and drinking last week at little legs dj set so I bloody hope she isn’t.

Reactions: 4
If they knew my reality?
Surely, if not her than the grown man that is Lloyd, would know that their current situation is not an ideal one to bring a baby in to?? They are both as good as unemployed, living in a tiny house, with 4 dogs that don’t know their rigs from their toilet.

Reactions: 5
this one? x
This is actually the scan photo of Courtney Maws from “Meet the Maws”(she’s married to Johnny from “The Dumping Ground”)
They’ve struggled hugely with fertility and been trying for a baby for several years.
I recognised the name of the sonographer in the corner and the numbers underneath are the same.
How weird and creepy to screenshot their image, and pretend it’s Edens…

Reactions: 2
If they knew my reality?
Surely, if not her than the grown man that is Lloyd, would know that their current situation is not an ideal one to bring a baby in to?? They are both as good as unemployed, living in a tiny house, with 4 dogs that don’t know their rigs from their toilet.
Tbh it wouldn’t surprise me if she made the video herself. I know that sounds horrid to say but she will do ANYTHING for attention and conveniently, had the perfect Billie song and caption that would garner attention and get her more views while she’s financially struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tbh it wouldn’t surprise me if she made the video herself. I know that sounds horrid to say but she will do ANYTHING for attention and conveniently, had the perfect Billie song and caption that would garner attention and get her more views while she’s financially struggling.
i thought exactly the same, brings in views and sympathy

Reactions: 6