Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get the point of the theme. She doesn’t have the budget to make it look good and she’s spending money (despite being skint?) on absolute tat. I mean those glow in the dark mushroom won’t be glowing until 9pm - at which time the party of the year will be over.

My guest list assumptions .. apart from The Addams Family …. Steph? Zoe? The couple that sold her the puppies? Some of Lloyds mates on the sniff helping Lloyd dj to the wall? Poppy? (doubtful). New hairdresser who scammed people? Elphaba?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just don’t get the point of the theme. She doesn’t have the budget to make it look good and she’s spending money (despite being skint?) on absolute tat. I mean those glow in the dark mushroom won’t be glowing until 9pm - at which time the party of the year will be over.

My guest list assumptions .. apart from The Addams Family …. Steph? Zoe? The couple that sold her the puppies? Some of Lloyds mates on the sniff helping Lloyd dj to the wall? Poppy? (doubtful). New hairdresser who scammed people? Elphaba?
I got those toadstools last year, I’m still waiting for them to give off any light 😂
I do NOT understand this themed party AT ALL. Most of it looks like cheap tatt you find in a charity shop, or something an elderly person would have in their garden.
She repeatedly says she has no money left, yet she would have spent at least £150 on the range stuff. With all the other stuff, her dreadful outfit and food for 10 ish people, she’s looking at easily spending £600-£800. I’m having my family round at the weekend, 8 adults and I’ve not bought a load of garden tatt, and I’m making a lot of the food (which I’m sure Lloyd will) but won’t go ott, and my brother and sister are each bringing something. It’s nice just to get together, we don’t need to dress the garden like a flower fairy has thrown up all over the garden

Reactions: 10
The video where she says Lloyd told the neighbor it’s because his ADHD wife wanted a party- surely that would be a more rushed thing, like deciding today she wants a party tomorrow? Not deciding like weeks ago, going on the beg and then putting together a Poundland party special?

for how long ago she decided it she may as well have left it a bit longer and done it for Callie’s Birthday? Maybe to make up for the fact she held her wedding on her birthday last year? At least that way the fairy forest theme would make sense as it’s for an actual child?

Reactions: 11
The video where she says Lloyd told the neighbor it’s because his ADHD wife wanted a party- surely that would be a more rushed thing, like deciding today she wants a party tomorrow? Not deciding like weeks ago, going on the beg and then putting together a Poundland party special?

for how long ago she decided it she may as well have left it a bit longer and done it for Callie’s Birthday? Maybe to make up for the fact she held her wedding on her birthday last year? At least that way the fairy forest theme would make sense as it’s for an actual child?
She couldn't even delay her wedding a week or bring it forward so poor Callie could have a birthday, there's no way she would consider sharing her big enchanted party with her niece's birthday :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
She couldn't even delay her wedding a week or bring it forward so poor Callie could have a birthday, there's no way she would consider sharing her big enchanted party with her niece's birthday :ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately Callie will never have a normal birthday again, auntie Eedys wedding anniversary will always come first. My heart breaks for Callie

Reactions: 8

This! Now I know everyone is different however as a fellow tattle troll with ADHD I'd have fully lost interest by now and probably called it off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This! Now I know everyone is different however as a fellow tattle troll with ADHD I'd have fully lost interest by now and probably called it off
And my rejection sensitive dysphoria would have already convinced me no one will turn up so the fun would have been sucked out of it

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Literally, she’s never expressed and interest in like the whimsical fairy vibe. She isn’t a nature girly, the furthest she goes is the field behind her house. I truly do not understand why she is doing this.

Reactions: 5
I still think it’s a magic mushroom party. It’s giving that one episode of peep show.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Why does it really annoy me when she does a “northern accent”? It’s like she can only ever do two accents .. her blanket northern one which sounds duck all like Lloyd or some weird posh Austrian twang one.

And imagine if they broke up. They probably wouldn’t be allowed to celebrate Callies birthday ever again as all celebrations on that day would be banned and Eden would require her family to pander to her all day.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I feel like she wanted the psychedelic trippy vibe but instead she's got the 'my nans garden after her first time in B&M' vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 22