Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quoting myself to take the A is for Anal back. A is now for
“ADHD .. did I mention it to you boys and girls that I have ADHD, I don’t like to talk about it though.”

I even remember her saying she was going to make her dressing room into a “transition room” 😂. Also thank duck those weird skits are over where she was playing herself getting a massage, getting her nails done or when she was working the check out in Aldi..

I replied to someone on TikTok who suggested Aldi saying she wouldn’t even know the experience as she doesn’t shop there she stops in Waitrose, then all of a sudden she uploads an Aldi skit….she hasn’t even been to Aldi since the skit😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She likes the smell of the inside of Wh Smiths, is she for real?
---
Ahh so this explains the infertility baiting recently, they can’t be bothered to use protection and haven’t gotten knocked up View attachment 3028889
also yet again that Q&A was just her followers licking her hole and her responding loving it with ugly ass photos
She is absolutely grotesque

Reactions: 1
It grosses me out how both her and Yaz have long, pointed nails and use said nails to pick things up to eat, and feed others. Yaz picking up cockles in vinegar and giving them to wolf, Eden dishing up food onto people’s plates. Can you imagine the amount of literal tit up their nails?!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Has anyone ever thought that Lloyds looks like a woman? I keep noticing it more and more. Is he transgender?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I have a feeling one day it will come out. I keep noticing more and more like no body hair, short, no Adam’s Apple, girly face features don’t know! Maybe I’m wrong but I wanted to see if I was on to something haha! Xx

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling one day it will come out. I keep noticing more and more like no body hair, short, no Adam’s Apple, girly face features don’t know! Maybe I’m wrong but I wanted to see if I was on to something haha! Xx
I also thought the same

I can definitely see it, but I don’t think so. There are old articles about him online, think he was about 19 here.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why does lloyd look scared of eden when he gave her the flowers 🤣 Her mouth and all those teeth are terrifying wouldnt like that near your carrot and meatballs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That video of her talking about perfume collabs is giving the same energy as Elphaba when they are banging on about having their own makeup line 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve not read here for 2 weeks - been down a rabbit hole in the Jay Slater and Lucy Letby threads. I can’t believe we’re still on the same thread. This has got to be the slowest one yet. It started in April! Just shows how irrelevant she is now

Reactions: 10
Yaz saying Eden is soaring.

Soaring how? 😂
I was just coming to say this! 😂😂

Admits she can’t pay off her Klarna, has no big brand deals coming, can’t afford a holiday or anniversary presents.

Shes dropped off so much that people don’t even hate watch her. If and when she fucks up again then it won’t gain half the traction it would have got last year.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Edens just made a video about how she’s NEVER been drunk in her whole life…because she associates it with being sick and she’s scared due to he emetophobia? Surely to god when you first ever drink you get tipsy cause you’ve never had it? And ALSO she can smoke weed all the time and wasn’t scared of a whitey or greening? Is she thick

Reactions: 9
Edens just made a video about how she’s NEVER been drunk in her whole life…because she associates it with being sick and she’s scared due to he emetophobia? Surely to god when you first ever drink you get tipsy cause you’ve never had it? And ALSO she can smoke weed all the time and wasn’t scared of a whitey or greening? Is she thick
Isn't she always banging on about how her emetophobia is triggered by illness 🥴

Reactions: 4
Also said she washed her hands 24/7 but she’s said previously she doesn’t wash her hands after going to toilet.

I just don’t buy this whole emit thing, I think she just used it as an excuse to get attention, to always be going to the school nurse, having time off school etc

Reactions: 8
I was just coming to say this! 😂😂

Admits she can’t pay off her Klarna, has no big brand deals coming, can’t afford a holiday or anniversary presents.

Shes dropped off so much that people don’t even hate watch her. If and when she fucks up again then it won’t gain half the traction it would have got last year.
I didn't even get that far as she was doing my head in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3