Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure what you’d call it. It wasn’t crazy and she got rid of the red. Seemed like she’d just toned it down so it looked peachy? Looked a similar colour to that huge stripe in her hair.
yeah thats from the Easter photoshoot thing she did with Freya

That looks like how she had it before she dyed it like a post box
Yeah I know 😅. I’m just saying that streak of hair is what it looks like she’s changed her colour to. Like a full head of that colour - no red.

But now she’s still posting with red hair .. I’m confused unless she’s posting drafts.

That video about chai in the vets. I’m sorry but who’s got piriton under their duvet at night? Like another person said in her comments it was clearly weed. And then she replies to another comment saying this….

OH and that because of her adhd it’s easier to pay the full vet bills than sort insurance out for her dogs…cause that’s what someone “skint” would do. Lloyds not got adhd so what’s the issue?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I think she’s deleted it now but she put a video up of them trying some door challenge thing, and she got glass in her foot- one of those dogs could have cut themselves and then she admits they leave medication lying around?

she is so not mature enough for kids if she’s this unbothered with her dogs

Reactions: 5
How did it even get like that?!
---
I know this has already been mentioned but:
'this is a story I wasn't sure I was ever gonna tell online but it's a new year, we're trying to be more ourselves'
- In relation to her dog taking pills.
What the actual duck goes on in her head sometimes 🤣 more like, I need more likes and attention so he's a tit story I thought about sharing with tiktok to try gain some more pennies for the bank. IT WAS FROM 2022!!

/Rant over. I feel better now 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That video about chai in the vets. I’m sorry but who’s got piriton under their duvet at night? Like another person said in her comments it was clearly weed. And then she replies to another comment saying this….

OH and that because of her adhd it’s easier to pay the full vet bills than sort insurance out for her dogs…cause that’s what someone “skint” would do. Lloyds not got adhd so what’s the issue?
Pet insurance takes minutes, definitely quicker than car insurance as you don’t need to put down your dogs profession and driving history 😂

what a tit excuse, if she has enough time and energy to learn to drive, insure her car, drive a few hours back from a festival, I think insuring her rats is the least she can do

Reactions: 9
Pet insurance takes minutes, definitely quicker than car insurance as you don’t need to put down your dogs profession and driving history 😂

what a tit excuse, if she has enough time and energy to learn to drive, insure her car, drive a few hours back from a festival, I think insuring her rats is the least she can do
She’s boring as duck blaming everything on ADHD. As someone with ADHD, she just chats pure tit

Reactions: 14
In the middle of a cost of living crisis and this moron is wasting her money on cheap, crappy tat for an enchanted theme party! Just have a bleeping bbq you head, no one gives a tit about tiny fairies dotted around the place! It looks tit!

Reactions: 14
In the middle of a cost of living crisis and this moron is wasting her money on cheap, crappy tat for an enchanted theme party! Just have a bleeping bbq you head, no one gives a tit about tiny fairies dotted around the place! It looks tit!
Can't believe she's still going ahead with this enchanted party 😂

• Haha

same energy

IMG_5554.jpeg

• Haha
is she going to sprinkle glitter all over the dog turds that they are too lazy to pick up 😂
---
It's gone from massive toadstools to tiny fairies that no ones gunna bleeping notice 😂😂 no one is sponsoring your BBQ Eden face up to it!
is that lloyds new girlfriend? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6