Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden why the duck you lyin, you were fully
chowing down on the whoopsed sushi the other day you idiot. What a pointless thing to lie about 😂
---
I didn’t eat the whoopsed stuff the other day cause of emetaphobia, head the yellow sticker is literally there while your chomping salmon sushi 😂
She read here and realised she’d slipped up, so had to make another video to backtrack 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rather than her ego boosting tit I’d be interested to see how well she knows her niece and nephews, seeing as she likes to think she’s the worlds best auntie

Reactions: 6
Rather than her ego boosting tit I’d be interested to see how well she knows her niece and nephews, seeing as she likes to think she’s the worlds best auntie
All she knows is how much they love her, cos she constantly asks them. Self centered Ronald McDonald looking bastard.

Reactions: 7
Why is she acting like wolf just scaled mount Everest and single handedly saved the pandas when really he’s just running around with the rats in the garden 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her hair makes her look ridiculous, honestly it’s goona be hell to get out and I can’t wait for the orange back and she looks haggard with even more awful hair and dark roots!
If she thought green was awful to get rid of I can't wait to see what disaster she makes trying to remove that red, remember when she snapped half her hair off and tried blaming it on the followers because they forced her into it hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LOL Eden is live with Yaz, yaz went off screen and Eden said "don't worry you can vape on live, I do" and yaz gasped and said "but I don't vape"

Imagine lying about something so simple

Edit: no wonder she lies about it, they're doing it whilst Wolf is there

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
LOL Eden is live with Yaz, yaz went off screen and Eden said "don't worry you can vape on live, I do" and yaz gasped and said "but I don't vape"

Imagine lying about something so simple
She also said she can’t go into Tunbridge wells? Strange thing to say

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why is wolf seem to always be with Eden? Does he not go to nursery anymore? (I know it’s half term were I am)

Reactions: 2
She also said she can’t go into Tunbridge wells? Strange thing to say
I'm new to this thread but live round the corner from her so wondering why she can't go into TW? She goes to same Sainsbury's as me

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Eden said Yaz doesn't like going round TW, I bet its because she's scared

Also, here are 2 lovely screenshots from her live today, with her luscious hair and absolutely no height difference at all
Screenshot_20240531-121324_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240531-114954_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5