Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚ what a mess, him with his 5 inch hat an booster trainers šŸ¤¢šŸ™ˆ pair of clowns
I remember the trainers being mentioned way back when they first got together. Loyed is wearing womens trainers. They're called Triple S. Triple soles šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜† šŸ˜‚

6.5cm lift baaahhhh
2.5 inches haaaaahhhhh
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤”šŸ˜†

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I remember the trainers being mentioned way back when they first got together. Loyed is wearing womens trainers. They're called Triple S. Triple soles šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜† šŸ˜‚

6.5cm lift baaahhhh
2.5 inches haaaaahhhhh
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤”šŸ˜†
Balenciaga aswell šŸ¤¢ sums them both up

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m no hairdresser so I could be talking crap but I think sheā€™d have to bleach her roots for the red to show through her natural dark hair.

Aww Eden remember when you could get a hairdressing appointment any time you wanted and the cost was irrelevant? Now sheā€™s dying her damaged fried extensions
Yeah she needs either a darker dye to cover the whole lot or to bleach her roots down to match the ends before dying

Reactions: 3
Their followers are just insane. Same chopping board .. yeah probably everyone that shops at b&m has that chopping board as those cretins.

These memories will stay with Wolf forever. Itā€™s literally cooking spaghetti bolognaiseā€¦ letā€™s hope thatā€™s not as good as it gets for the poor child.

And Iā€™m fed up of the fantastic mummy/daddy comments. I donā€™t have children and I can play for hours with my nephews and nieces but thatā€™s because I donā€™t have them 24/7, I hand them back and have a full night sleep and donā€™t have to be responsible for them. Itā€™s easy to play the perfect parent when youā€™re not actually a parent.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
ā€˜Look at me Iā€™m such an amazing auntieā€™
The internet never forgets Eden #russianwhore

• Haha
Reactions: 12
does he have a single video with her nieces/nephews where she doesnā€™t go ā€œdo you love meā€ or ā€œam I beautifulā€?? she doesnā€™t seem to talk about whatā€™s great about them, just how great it is that they love her. saddo

• Sad
Reactions: 9
does he have a single video with her nieces/nephews where she doesnā€™t go ā€œdo you love meā€ or ā€œam I beautifulā€?? she doesnā€™t seem to talk about whatā€™s great about them, just how great it is that they love her. saddo
No the narc canā€™t do without them feeding her ego, she has to be the most amazing and feeds on anyone telling her how amazing she is despite having to beg it. So ridiculous, why Yaz and Freya think sheā€™s a suitable role model to be around I cannot understand, they all know how bad she is but just donā€™t care about their kids enough. Amazes me the risks they are happy to put thier kids at

Reactions: 5
i will never understand why people expose so much of their children/niece/nephews just for likes, its every video! where on earth is Yaz and why isn't the lad in nursery? even if eden and lloyd stayed at yazs house with him so he could keep a routine!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.