Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understood what the situation with Lee and Yas was. I thought they’d split up, then would go on holidays together as a couple? Did she fully get back with Lee?
I would get the vibe that she’s been stringing him along, like doesn’t he have a daughter he doesn’t see much? He seems like he’d walk over coals for her to still let him see wolf so I wouldn’t be surprised if she sticks her dirty claws in deeper and makes him forgive her to keep wolf in his life

Reactions: 3
Off topic. But Kent police have said it’s most certainly not fine to drive recording yourself, phone in a holder or not

Reactions: 13
From the Yaz thread, Edens deleted it already
oh here we go
yaz struggled in the marriage
it was all Lee
he made her life hell
she was forced to run, trip and fall onto the dicks of everyone's baby daddys and friends

also eden 'we will never retaliate, whilst retaliating' :D

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“We will never retaliate” translates to “we’re going to ignore this and block/delete all sign of it until it blows over”

Reactions: 18
I’ve not been on here for a while but had to come and check what’s been going on after seeing Lee’s post 😂
Also,did little lad lose his license? Is that why the now Copper giant is driving?

Reactions: 8
We will never retaliate 😂😂 who the hell do this family think they are, I honestly really really think that they believe they’re up there with the kardashians

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not the stupid cow telling all of her followers where her and her nephew are going to be and what date they will be there, I hope those poor kids haven’t caught the attention of anyone dodgy

Reactions: 7
As much as I love the app and some of the people on there I cannot wait for it to lose traction and end, seeing these scabby sisters and the likes of Elphaba try to make a living in the real world will be beautiful 👌🏻

Reactions: 14
Why does she keep trying to plug this “house in the country” narrative? It’s a shed in Kent that she rents. Give it a rest Eden ffs 😂
The way she goes on you’d think it was a big country manor. Stfu Eden it doesn’t even have an upstairs 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All this Yaz drama… you know secretly Edens loving it in the hope it will be Yaz’s downfall as she hates the fact she earns so much more than her! She just oozes that kind of person that’s ‘so proud’ but behind closed doors absolutely hates it! She’s probably buzzing that the focus won’t be fully on her train crash life for abit!

Reactions: 10
Chuckling away at Weedon walking into greggs- “HELLO I USED TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH YOU
Can just hear the response of ‘did you?’ before she cut it off! I bet she saw them in there and started recording but it didn’t go to plan! 😂
They won’t have recognised her completely ruined pillow face

I wish they would stop the the “hard knock northern” narrative. He comes from money and went to a prestigious school. Does anyone remember the photo where he had a velour suit jacket on with a bow tie 😂 he’s about as scary as his shadow the pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“We only let you see what we want you to see”. Eden I don’t want to see Lloyd at all.

He’s not a celebrity. He’s a nasty jumped up troll. That has a massive wallet filled with fake £50 notes.

Attachments

• Haha
She looks psychotic.

Such a lazy woman. Admitting there’s piles and piles of washing when she does nothing every single day.
She thinks people are jealous of her. Even though the days get stressful and I get over tired with working a lot I would never ever swap for her life.

Fake family who all slag each other off, a partner who screams red flags and is abusive towards women(not Eden though so it's ok 👌🏻 because that's the kind of person she is.), a home they can barely afford and is way over priced for what it is, having to drive because your husband drink drives and lost his license, absolutely no one in your 'workplace' speaks to you or associates with you because you're a racist weirdo who says suspect things to children. What a life Eden 🤩

Reactions: 10
Has anyone got that video where eden and Lloyd are talking about the “altercation” Lloyd got in with a bouncer. I’m trying to find it because it’s so cringe 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.