Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t show you fake TikTok followers but they both have 12% fake followers on instagram. Their followers and likes have both rapidly declined and 96% of lloyeds followers females in the 18-24 age group. Also does side by side comparison with how bad the engagement rage is
---
Well well well Yasmin - 70%+ fake followers
OMG !!! Yasmin brought all her followers from India 🤣🤣🤣 I'm never getting over this. Unbelievably fake

• Haha
Reactions: 11
325AB114-D47B-4D8E-9D3A-60727C5C17CC.png

🥴 lloyed getting a bit “passionate” about Edens spending, the wallet must be on a diet

but also if my partner ever spoke to me like that like to a point fair enough but that’s pushing it imo

and she’s also back on the “I’m spiritual and religious“ crap

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
SORRY BUT WTF Lloyd’s just posted a video saying he’s had a sickness / stomach bug. And yet I’ve not seen one post or mention from Eden about her emetophobia struggles within the time he’s been unwell? She’s briefly mentioned he’s been poorly but if anything she seems harry as a Larry in all her latest videos? You’d think she would’ve been freaking the f out?!?!
---
SORRY BUT WTF Lloyd’s just posted a video saying he’s had a sickness / stomach bug. And yet I’ve not seen one post or mention from Eden about her emetophobia struggles within the time he’s been unwell? She’s briefly mentioned he’s been poorly but if anything she seems harry as a Larry in all her latest videos? You’d think she would’ve been freaking the f out?!?!
Eden wtf are you talking about? 🤣 You and your husband need to stick to one script cause he says start of his video he says he’s got stomach flu 🤣 then Eden says it’s not a bug? But he’s vommiting randomly so THATS FINE for her emetophobia

Attachments

Reactions: 10
C7EB2C30-26FE-48FE-BEB9-11098C534CAE.png

I know the tyre is probably on something but my god the size Comparison🤣
Also caught that he wants to grow sunflowers because they’re meaningful to Eden

duck offf pair of bleeping vultures

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2846914
I know the tyre is probably on something but my god the size Comparison🤣
Also caught that he wants to grow sunflowers because they’re meaningful to Eden

duck offf pair of bleeping vultures
is this a recent video of him? He looks like he’s lost so much weight. Like he actually looks a bit unwell with it

Reactions: 3
Clam packet era is approaching people! 👀 🤢

When she starts recording so she can walk away to get a drink, looks like she’s constipated just to get a shot of her trying to push her bunda out? Cringe!! Also this video she came on with no make up etc to be her true, authentic self…. Remove the filters then duck! 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
All the comments in her wishing him up video are so cringe. They do they make northern being their entire personality

Also if my unemployed leeching husband started telling me I couldn’t spend my own money he’d be told to duck off.

Reactions: 6
Not her now being an expert at driving. Also not her saying “don’t risk your life for the person behind you, they could be a pedalo” huhhh???? If someone’s tailgating you, you just stick to the speed limit and if they want to be a head and over take you, so be it. Why does she always have to say absolute weird bleeping tit that she seems to think is edgy but makes her sound like a twit?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.