Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What even is that video. No one looks like that driving, I’m hunched over like Quasimodo 🤣

she looks like she thinks everyone’s staring at her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone needs to tell her it's illegal having any screen whilst driving unless it's a driving aid (sat nav etc). Imagine being so stupid and careless that you not only do it, but then upload it online for the world to see. She'll be one of those who says it's only if you're holding or using the phone but it's nonsense. Even those little cameras to watch your baby in the back aren't legal.
I was *so* close to commenting but knew I'd get a mouthful back 😩

Reactions: 6
Someone needs to tell her it's illegal having any screen whilst driving unless it's a driving aid (sat nav etc). Imagine being so stupid and careless that you not only do it, but then upload it online for the world to see. She'll be one of those who says it's only if you're holding or using the phone but it's nonsense. Even those little cameras to watch your baby in the back aren't legal.
If someone commented that on her TT they would be called a troll or a hater 😆

Reactions: 4
Omg that’s so embarrassing
I mean it’s not really why not drive her sisters car if Freya don’t need it and Eden can practice
My partner don’t drive and we was just talking about him learning and how we would afford 2 cars especially if I was on his insurance or he was insured on mine I dunno long way off
But it’s just that she won’t address this, she’ll pretend it’s hers like just not addressing why loyed doesn’t drive etc 😂😂 it’s embarrassing for HER
The downfall of the great Eden harvz 90k a month, dream car, dream house, dream career, dream husband, dream pets. lol lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure she used to say she never needed to drive coz everyone around her does and has never wanted to?! I guess it took for her amazing husband to get behind the wheel and put other peoples lives at risk for her to learn 🙄

Reactions: 9
If this is true that it only took her a month then she’s clearly lying about having ADHD because not a CHANCE would you pass that quickly 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
Its an automatic licence though. Surely you don’t need more than 10 lessons

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its an automatic licence though. Surely you don’t need more than 10 lessons
It’s not just learning to drive the physical car it’s also all the road rules/signs etc, I learnt automatic because it made me feel safer than manual (I also suspect I have ADHD but have neither the time or money to get a diagnosis) which is why I think it helped me so much.

Also she has admitted having lessons in the past and almost being ready then so I suspect these 10 lessons were more refreshers for the test
---
Omg that’s so embarrassing
I mean it’s not really why not drive her sisters car if Freya don’t need it and Eden can practice
My partner don’t drive and we was just talking about him learning and how we would afford 2 cars especially if I was on his insurance or he was insured on mine I dunno long way off
But it’s just that she won’t address this, she’ll pretend it’s hers like just not addressing why loyed doesn’t drive etc 😂😂 it’s embarrassing for HER
The downfall of the great Eden harvz 90k a month, dream car, dream house, dream career, dream husband, dream pets. lol lol lol
Freya was on tik tok recently complaining her car wasn’t working and so she couldn’t drive it and it was frustrating, I didn’t pay that much attention but something to that effect 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
You’re welcome for the idea Eben 😂
---
No cause how did she pass so quickly and get a test booked in? Cause I thought tests were like gold dust to come by especially since Covid!
It’s actually not that hard and you can basically pay people to book them for you. As long as you’re ready to take your test, cancellations come up all the time where I am.
I’d imagine she had a crash course (Lloyd would know about them) and they probably book you a test at the end

Attachments

I thought she said she knew how to drive anyway? Just never did her test? Then she’d say she wouldn’t cause her intrusive thoughts…then you’ve got this latest TikTok of her crying wondering how any of her family do it? So you couldn’t drive at all then??…why would you be crying to Freya

Reactions: 8

I thought she said she knew how to drive anyway? Just never did her test? Then she’d say she wouldn’t cause her intrusive thoughts…then you’ve got this latest TikTok of her crying wondering how any of her family do it? So you couldn’t drive at all then??…why would you be crying to Freya
Wonder was she insured to drive that car 🤷‍♀️

Tell me you read tattle, without telling me you read tattle 😂 "my wife's car" she's been driving 2 seconds and it's that messy already?
Screenshot_20240322_220219_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.