Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know what her insurance is going to cost for that bmw šŸ˜‚
I feel like someone said pages back they gave a mini now? Could be completely wrong.

There 100% a bad reason sheā€™s done this. She loves having control of Lloyd and having him at her appointment sat like Gollum in the shadows. She probably loves Freya being her chauffeur too so sheā€™s forced to spend time with her and Freya always has to come to the shed.

Reactions: 6
I love the fact that little legs couldn't even be bothered to get up to be with her to wish her luck etc šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish her content was more like the driving test video. It was raw and the real her, I think if she was always this transparent people would like her more, honestly donā€™t know why she is the way she is on tiktok šŸ’©

Reactions: 7
I feel like someone said pages back they gave a mini now? Could be completely wrong.
Sheā€™ll never admit sheā€™s not driving that big old bmw even if people ask but itā€™s clear this is the car that replaced the wrote off bmw!

She 100% has rushed to sort her driving because of an incoming ban to stop them getting around

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I wish her content was more like the driving test video. It was raw and the real her, I think if she was always this transparent people would like her more, honestly donā€™t know why she is the way she is on tiktok šŸ’©
Sheā€™s showed the real raw version of herself many times. Not on curated videos but on lives when sheā€™s racist and sexualises children.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not legally changed her name thenā€¦
Why do I think sheā€™s not legally marriedā€¦ of course you donā€™t have to take your partners name when you get married. Usually married couples have the same name though, whether you take your spouses, or they take yours. Shes double barrelled it on her account and they refer to themselves as ā€œThe Harvey Hulme Houseā€. So sheā€™s still Eden Harvey and heā€™s Lloyd Hulme?? Unless she got her provisional before she got married and then, because sheā€™s ā€œonly 25ā€ and so young šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚ she didnā€™t realise she needs to change her name on the license or she could get a Ā£1000 fine! All very strange. Wouldnt surprise me if she still had her address on there as her parents addressā€¦

Reactions: 14
Why do I think sheā€™s not legally marriedā€¦ of course you donā€™t have to take your partners name when you get married. Usually married couples have the same name though, whether you take your spouses, or they take yours. Shes double barrelled it on her account and they refer to themselves as ā€œThe Harvey Hulme Houseā€. So sheā€™s still Eden Harvey and heā€™s Lloyd Hulme?? Unless she got her provisional before she got married and then, because sheā€™s ā€œonly 25ā€ and so young šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚ she didnā€™t realise she needs to change her name on the license or she could get a Ā£1000 fine! All very strange. Wouldnt surprise me if she still had her address on there as her parents addressā€¦
itā€™s not even the name for me itā€™s the ā€œMissā€ šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Iā€™ve never thought of this, if you donā€™t legally change your name do you become a Mrs or stay a Miss?
itā€™s up to you but the big song and dance sheā€™s made about being married id of thought even if she didnā€™t change her name sheā€™d change the Miss
I bet itā€™s only because sheā€™s too lazy to have changed it

She thinks sheā€™s too famous to change her name cos everyone knows thee one and only, most famous tiktoker Eden Harvz šŸ„“. Just another sign of her rampant narcissism.

She thinks sheā€™s too famous to change her name cos everyone knows thee one and only, most famous tiktoker Eden Harvz šŸ„“. Just another sign of her rampant narcissism.
imagine if Lloyd just decided not to wear his wedding ring, I find it really weird that someone as insecure as she is and sheā€™s still a miss and married. Fair enough if thatā€™s what she wanted to be but we all know it isnā€™t. Yet she spends hours a day doing tit skits, wonā€™t even fill out some paperwork
Is it like a tax thing?! I know nothing about tax

Reactions: 4
imagine if Lloyd just decided not to wear his wedding ring, I find it really weird that someone as insecure as she is and sheā€™s still a miss and married. Fair enough if thatā€™s what she wanted to be but we all know it isnā€™t. Yet she spends hours a day doing tit skits, wonā€™t even fill out some paperwork
Is it like a tax thing?! I know nothing about tax
This made me check her accounts and they are nearly two months overdue!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she rushed to pass before he loses his licence for the drink driving šŸ¤Ø
Oh she sooo has. She said before there wasnā€™t any rush for her to pass her test because basically everyone around her drove. Sheā€™ll start making videos where sheā€™s the one driving and her excuse will be ā€œoh Lloyd used to drive me around all the time so now Iā€™m repaying the favour.ā€

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.