Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard to believe a young 18 year old lad with the upper body strength of a newborn baby would be able to remake a complete garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So dramatic. It is possible to go through pain and not take photos of yourself crying and the filming of the inside of her mouth. We see that big trap enough Eden, I donā€™t need to see the examination šŸ¤¢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So dramatic. It is possible to go through pain and not take photos of yourself crying and the filming of the inside of her mouth. We see that big trap enough Eden, I donā€™t need to see the examination šŸ¤¢
Could have sworn last time she went to the dentist they said her teeth were absolutely perfect, if so how the duck has that much damage happened so fast. Billy bullshitter as she is

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could have done with a TW also šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 5
are times that tough in the Harvey-Hulme household that he needs to saw into a ketchup bottle to get enough for his freezer food dinner? Come on chef Lloyd surely you can do better than that? Or are we over the chef era and just purely DIY now?

also love how my phone autocorrected better to begger for this šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh fgs here she is trying to cash in on grief journals because sheā€™s had so much grief in her life šŸ™„ the only props Iā€™ll give her for that video was that she didnā€™t have the audacity to mention Leah in it

Reactions: 7
So edens live I havenā€™t seen her live since she said the N word does she go live a lot now?

Reactions: 3
Saying she hasnā€™t got insurance for 2 of the rats because itā€™s so expensive to pay monthly. Why doesnā€™t she just ask Loyed and his fat wallet to pay the yearly fee

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Saying she hasnā€™t got insurance for 2 of the rats because itā€™s so expensive to pay monthly. Why doesnā€™t she just ask Loyed and his fat wallet to pay the yearly fee
sheā€™ll have a bleeping shock if either of them need medical attention, it can be extortionate with insurance never mind without! She better not be one of those scummy owners who would rather have the animal put down than pay for treatment
---
So edens live I havenā€™t seen her live since she said the N word does she go live a lot now?
Pretty sure the other day was one of the first times in a long time, she gave it all ā€œcomments are offā€ but then ended up turning them on - I wouldnā€™t be surprised if sheā€™s working up to doing tik tok shop because they need the cash

Reactions: 8
People who bang on about how well off they are but in the same breath say they canā€™t afford something very realistically cheap (can get cheap dog insurance for Ā£20 somewhere) are instantly lying braggers in my lil peepers. But mind you poor eben will rely on her little followers to support a go fund me if chai loses an eye

Reactions: 10
Oh fgs here she is trying to cash in on grief journals because sheā€™s had so much grief in her life šŸ™„ the only props Iā€™ll give her for that video was that she didnā€™t have the audacity to mention Leah in it
Had so much grief!? Her grandparentsā€¦ so does everybody else. Shes such an attention seaking bellend.

Itā€™s bad enough that she got them to console herself after her shite wedding, but not even having provisions to care for them, when she has no problem spending it on herself, get fucked honestly donā€™t deserve a pet.

duck off with a lot of grief. Lost all your grandparents? Welcome to the non-exclusive club. She also went to Winter Wonderland after her aunties funeral .. I mean at least pretend to give a tit.

Remember when she filmed her vulnerable grandad in the ambulance and plastered that on social media?

I love the generic ā€œfriendsā€ comment too. Leah you never met and you just used so she would support you and you took a bleeping smiling selfie on your way to the service. Fraser, the guy you and Yaz rinsed for content but never mentioned when alive.

Reactions: 13
duck off with a lot of grief. Lost all your grandparents? Welcome to the non-exclusive club. She also went to Winter Wonderland after her aunties funeral .. I mean at least pretend to give a tit.

Remember when she filmed her vulnerable grandad in the ambulance and plastered that on social media?

I love the generic ā€œfriendsā€ comment too. Leah you never met and you just used so she would support you and you took a bleeping smiling selfie on your way to the service. Fraser, the guy you and Yaz rinsed for content but never mentioned when alive.
One of Leahā€™s friends posts came up on my fyp yesterday. She has posted photos of Leah at the chapel of rest/ not her face, but still. So distasteful, I canā€™t comprehend ever sharing such a private, vulnerable moment for strangers. I know this isnā€™t Eden related as such, but why do I think sheā€™d also do something like this?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.