Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, Lloyd has certainly seen this thread title. His TikTok begging for handyman jobs, thought he was taking the piss at first but he’s genuinely scouting for work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Made a new Vinted to get rid of all the negative reviews on her old account 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So shes selling her dirty make up tit stained clothes and he is becoming a handy man…. Could have sworn Yaz once said ‘my sister IS tiktok’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She said they were saving money when she wanted to buy some tacky B&M decoration.

She also can’t afford sun beds anymore and Little Legs has now become Geppetto. If they’re struggling now when they are suppose to be at their peak then … I guess it’s back to the mucky mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone book him to see if he drives or gets dropped off 😂😂😂
---
Ps
You’re only allowed one Vinted account, one will probably get blocked happened to me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if it'll all be cash in hand. Also, surely he'll need some form of insurance? 🤔
I was thinking this. Surely there’s going to be people pranking him and he’ll turn up to a job that doesn’t exist, he can’t ask for money up front as that’s unheard of in that sort of work

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Was quickly scrolling and legit thought this was a filter-less Eden 🤣 I'm dreadfully sorry to this poor girl
Screenshot_20240416_152400_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yeah Eden won’t let him do jobs at another woman’s house! 😂 so that’s a none starter

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.