Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Video was pointless. What was her predicament? Stand in a shop, prop your phone up looking like a twit and make a video about trousers splitting or go sit in the car like a normal person and go home. Shes a knob,

Reactions: 10
Soo are comments going to be off because yaz is there or to avoid people calling her out when she says something?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ugh just scrolled and she’s live
I scrolled& her live popped up. She was doing her makeup soaking up the YoU aRe So BeAuTiFuL comments. All the while her max smoothing filter was glitching each time she moved closer to the mirror to show her normal pore spot pocked face that she desperately tries to hide. Her spots aren't even that bad, just the bleeping lying about her flawless skin.
And once again her neck and shoulder moles were magically disappearing when the smoothing filter worked.
Adulation bleep 🤢

Reactions: 12
I scrolled& her live popped up. She was doing her makeup soaking up the YoU aRe So BeAuTiFuL comments. All the while her max smoothing filter was glitching each time she moved closer to the mirror to show her normal pore spot pocked face that she desperately tries to hide. Her spots aren't even that bad, just the bleeping lying about her flawless skin.
And once again her neck and shoulder moles were magically disappearing when the smoothing filter worked.
Adulation bleep 🤢
So were the comments on? Because she posted this on insta 🤔 could her ego not handle not being idolised in the comments by weirdos and children?

Sorry but also “feel free to show support in other ways” so basically spend money and make sure I get a cut??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So were the comments on? Because she posted this on insta 🤔 could her ego not handle not being idolised in the comments by weirdos and children?

Sorry but also “feel free to show support in other ways” so basically spend money and make sure I get a cut??
When I joined she had sub only comments on (£5 something to join) and then she turned normal comments on followed by the “if anyones a dick they’re going off again”.

The desperation for money was seeping through. TikTok shop, sub only comments for a while and she stated that she’s fake tanning as sunbeds are too expensive. That she would be paying £40 for her and her sidekick shrimp for 12 minutes.

I mean £40 for 13 minutes should be nothing for Lloyds massive wallet … but then it’s mummy Eden who’s paying for him to have his little tan. Should get a 50% discount as he doesn’t take up as much room on a sunbed as a normal height human.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love how it’s the commenters that are getting blamed for her not going live. Nothing to do with her behaviour. You know the commenters who didn’t let her just lie and get away with being a racist (if it hadn’t of been for “trolls” she would never have admitted to it). Let’s see how long her live streams last this time before she says something else cunty.

Reactions: 11
Oh and she said she would follow the top ten gifters, basically encouraging people to gift more for your honour of the ogre following them.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Yaz has also turned her comments on and someone’s given the, Caroline flack be kind. So it applies to us but not Yaz shagging other women’s men?

It’s fooking Deirdre Barlow 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love how it’s the commenters that are getting blamed for her not going live. Nothing to do with her behaviour. You know the commenters who didn’t let her just lie and get away with being a racist (if it hadn’t of been for “trolls” she would never have admitted to it). Let’s see how long her live streams last this time before she says something else cunty.
It’s always someone else’s fault! When she died her hair multiple times and her hair snapped off she blamed her followers on lives for encouraging her 🙄😂

• Haha
Look how ratty the ends of her hair are. Ew. I don’t see how she thinks her hair is a flex, she needs to cut it off. I wonder who the “biggest brand in the world” she is working with today 😴😴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Dress to impress themed party and you’ve got Lloyd there looking like a wannabe road man Worzel gummidge
IMG_9997.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.