Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the person replying "did you?" In a really confused tone which does it it for me šŸ˜‚
You can just imagine the response she wanted from him

ā€œOmg Eden Harvey how nice to see you itā€™s so nice you remember me now youā€™re soooo rich and famous, please tell everyone how nice and kind and generous you were to me at school, youā€™re in inspiration I canā€™t believe you are so humble enough to come into greggs and remember mešŸ„¹ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m surprised she didnā€™t go in like ā€˜please write me a list of 50 things you liked about me in school. Just things like how beautiful and smart I was xxā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Iā€™m surprised she didnā€™t go in like ā€˜please write me a list of 50 things you liked about me in school. Just things like how beautiful and smart I was xxā€™
But why was I beautiful? What specific thing about me was beautiful? My eyes? Yes but why specially my eyes? What makes my eyes beautiful?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is femfresh spray?! Whatā€™s its purpose??
I had to do some googling as the spray has always raised my eyebrows cos wtf are you doing with it...

1711643956649.png

For someone who claims Lush gives them thrush I've absolutely no idea as to why she would be spraying this up her vag and in her undies, that's bleeping thrush and BV waiting to evolve.

Reactions: 10
I will say itā€™s better than being rude but the way she speaks to anyone serving her makes me cringe internally because itā€™s just so over the top. Walking in shouting BEAUTIFUL and literally pans to an near empty room painted pink.

No idea why sheā€™s captioned it as ā€œlittle sis quality timeā€. Imagine going out with your best mate and posting a photo and captioning it ā€œquality time with meā€.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Freya saying Cally hates chocolate then proceeds to buy her all chocolate for Easter šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
I will say itā€™s better than being rude but the way she speaks to anyone serving her makes me cringe internally because itā€™s just so over the top. Walking in shouting BEAUTIFUL and literally pans to an near empty room painted pink.

No idea why sheā€™s captioned it as ā€œlittle sis quality timeā€. Imagine going out with your best mate and posting a photo and captioning it ā€œquality time with meā€.
She comes across so fake and condescending šŸ¤¢

• Heart
Came across a video earlier of a keyring business making Eden a key ring, she voice notes them asking for a different one to put on her car keys so they make her a different one šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø this girl has 0 shame I wouldnā€™t mind betting she didnā€™t pay for either
3C97301D-115A-4B41-99AE-0BBDBC8A5AB9.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

she sounds like such a condescending cow.....oh wait.....šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
She reminds me of an episode of Friends where Joey dresses up so people think he had a Porsche. But rather she just wants people to know she drives. 75% of adults on the UK can drive. No one cares.

Also sheā€™s so famous that the guy who also went to school with her and lives in her home tie. has no clue who she is.
Actually says 'driver' on jacket too šŸ˜‚ .... just to let everyone know in Waitrose and Homesense that she is now infact; a driver

• Haha
Reactions: 13
donā€™t really keep up with her because she actually makes me rage but sheā€™s just popped up Christ now sheā€™s got OCD anything else she wants to add to the list sheā€™s got everything under the sun this witch

Reactions: 4
Whatā€™s with the sudden OCD content? She paid for another diagnosis?

Not to take anything away from anyone whoā€™s actually diagnosed with it but she seems to be a bit textbook definition of someone with OCD, like sheā€™s googled symptoms of OCD and now sheā€™s putting her acting and theatrical skills into play. Albeit badly.

im just glad the skit phase seems to be pretty much over. Obviously too much effort.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.