Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so sorry about your dad.

I think it’s basic funeral etiquette to let family and friends be seated first then everyone else just plonk themselves wherever. Absolutely no way I’d have the balls to waltz to the front for someone who I know off tiktok
Exactly this. My heart goes out to you. I just lost my father 6 weeks ago. Sending all my love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her having an orgasm over two tiny packs of ham for £5 in Waitrose. Reminds me of the time she spent £8 on dog poo bags in pets at home🤣 I pay 50p for a pack of 200.

Also reminded me, someone said on one of Lloyds videos “you’re a proper Tory for shopping in Waitrose everyday”, lloyd replied “well I’ve never even voted, i said, “well that’s even worse”. Then Lloyd said, “why judge someone on where they shop thats closest to them”… I said “well you had to explain to Eden what the cost of living meant in one of her lives so their comment is fitting”

And I was blocked 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Says waitrose is awkward. Perhaps its because you are walking around talking to your phone.

Has anyone seen an “influencer” out in the wild before? Putting their phones on supermarket shelves? I defo haven’t and would find it bleeping weird and so would most.

Reactions: 11
Only Eden could be completely unaffected by the fact she went to a 22 year olds funeral yesterday, surely that kinda humbles you but she’s just fine, happy as larry today, absolute headcase weirdo

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I went off to try and find the video to enrage myself but can’t find it, has it been deleted?

I just can’t even imagine the whole act, sitting there at a funeral meant for celebrating someones life, looking down seeing your sisters crying and clicking the screenshot button so you can use for content. What kind of sick duck is she, makes me soooo mad
It’s this one. A really old one.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Am I being too harsh to think this? But it’s really odd to take a selfie before going to a funeral. Like if she was desperate for people to know she went she could have uploaded a photo of Leah and said it was a beautiful service. Not whacked a selfie up of her and her literal minion Lloyd as if they were about to go to the pub.
Narcissism at its finest

Reactions: 6
Exactly this. My heart goes out to you. I just lost my father 6 weeks ago. Sending all my love ❤
Thank you so much, my love goes out to you as well. Thank you for the love everyone, it's very much appreciated ❤
---
i wore dms to both my mother and fathers funeral, i wear them all the time tho, she never wants to wear heels for the height
I was wondering what shoes to wear to my dad's funeral, I was scared to wear DMs as I wear them all the time, but this has put my mind at ease❤

• Heart
Most of her loyal viewers come from the eat with me’s and a lot struggle with eating disorders. Her latest TikTok about meeting with “that friend” when she mentions “no I’ll have a side salad I already ate a peanut today” I find will trigger a lot of people. I’m no snowflake in the slightest, but that’s like an advocate of abuse making a skit with an abuse scene with no trigger warning?

Reactions: 12
Most of her loyal viewers come from the eat with me’s and a lot struggle with eating disorders. Her latest TikTok about meeting with “that friend” when she mentions “no I’ll have a side salad I already ate a peanut today” I find will trigger a lot of people. I’m no snowflake in the slightest, but that’s like an advocate of abuse making a skit with an abuse scene with no trigger warning?
It just wasn’t funny and the comments “it’s just a skit, it’s just a skit”. Like aren’t skits suppose to be relatable? But she’s pretending her husband is picking her up in a chopper to fly across the entire Atlantic Ocean to go to New York for a few hours and she’s going to LA to hang out with Kim Kardashian.

Reactions: 7
I see the OCD is making a come back.
Should she really be driving if she suffers from OCD? What if she gets into an accident and then has to get into another accident to make it even 😂😂

On a more curious note… would someone who suffers from OCD, like Eden’s OCD, struggle to drive? For example, flicking the indicator - can they do it just the once or do they have to keep flicking and unflicking it until it feels right? The same goes for the pedals, could they press the pedals they need or would intrusive thoughts tell you to hit the break pedal (for example) to make it even? Not sure if I’m just waffling or not 🫣

Reactions: 9
I see the OCD is making a come back.
Should she really be driving if she suffers from OCD? What if she gets into an accident and then has to get into another accident to make it even 😂😂

On a more curious note… would someone who suffers from OCD, like Eden’s OCD, struggle to drive? For example, flicking the indicator - can they do it just the once or do they have to keep flicking and unflicking it until it feels right? The same goes for the pedals, could they press the pedals they need or would intrusive thoughts tell you to hit the break pedal (for example) to make it even? Not sure if I’m just waffling or not 🫣
People with OCD can drive, it's more complex than how you've wrote it but it's also manageable. I imagine if driving triggered someone's OCD then they just wouldn't drive

Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen her speak specifically about eating disorders and how EWMs help them
She says she’s a mental health advocate but it seems that it’s always just been about her mental health
Like she’s an advocate if you have the same issues she does because she then gets to talk about her self
Unfortunately most of her tit is fabricated eg her body checking isn’t because she’s body conscious, it’s because she loves it

Reactions: 5
She reminds me of an episode of Friends where Joey dresses up so people think he had a Porsche. But rather she just wants people to know she drives. 75% of adults on the UK can drive. No one cares.

Also she’s so famous that the guy who also went to school with her and lives in her home tie. has no clue who she is.

Attachments

• 28.2 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 21
    She reminds me of an episode of Friends where Joey dresses up so people think he had a Porsche. But rather she just wants people to know she drives. 75% of adults on the UK can drive. No one cares.

Also she’s so famous that the guy who also went to school with her and lives in her home tie. has no clue who she is.
    Chuckling away at Weedon walking into greggs- “HELLO I USED TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH YOU
    Can just hear the response of ‘did you?’ before she cut it off! I bet she saw them in there and started recording but it didn’t go to plan! 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    She’s getting her hair done tomorrow. Who will it be … Scammy McScam Face or ex best friend who was never her friend Poppy? Or a newbie giving her a freebie?

Oh my god how on earth can she say she has anxiety but confidently shout that at someone who she believes she went to school with. If I see anyone I recognise I will act unaware until either they say something. I wouldn't be shouting it directly at them. I'm baffled 😂

Reactions: 18
    Oh my god how on earth can she say she has anxiety but confidently shout that at someone who she believes she went to school with. If I see anyone I recognise I will act unaware until either they say something. I wouldn't be shouting it directly at them. I'm baffled 😂
    It's the person replying "did you?" In a really confused tone which does it it for me 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 10
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.