Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow the transition one she’s just posted is so bad, sure she’ll delete it.
I was going to ask which one but I've just seen them all... They all need deleting. So bleeping cringe. I feel like the red bull one was the worst, especially at the end acting as if she was drunk off of it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
that red bull transition video is one of her worst.. terrible makeup as well and then to top it all off begging for engagement with the “tag someone who always has a teddy in hand”. i feel mortified on her behalf

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_7744.jpeg

Is she wearing two bras to make her tits look more pushed up and perky than they actually are? They’re droopy as duck usually 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s trying so hard to be the person she was on tiktok years ago. Her audience has surely grown and matured, as should her content if she wants to retain followers.

Reactions: 16
Eden certainly needs her transitions room. Firstly to watch decent transitions, secondly to learn how to do smooth switches.

Sheesh no wonder nobody turned up for her transitions masterclass 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Light work for her gob to be around that can.

Also sorry if this offends anyone but I just don’t get lashes like that. They are so heavy, fake and like you could sweep the floor with them. I’d rather have false lashes where they looked like they could be real otherwise what’s the point?

She posted like 10 videos yesterday. No way is that lazy gremlin going to keep that up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she had any sponsorships or brand work lately? I don’t get how they sustain this, that must be the reason behind this sudden increase in posts and doing the transitions and eat with Edens because she knows it brings the “I missed these” comments so must boost her engagement

Reactions: 3
Has she had any sponsorships or brand work lately? I don’t get how they sustain this, that must be the reason behind this sudden increase in posts and doing the transitions and eat with Edens because she knows it brings the “I missed these” comments so must boost her engagement
Something has definitely happened because they are both going ham on the TikTok content/uploads. I think they’ve both realised their lifestyle isn’t sustainable, I remember her conceited self saying that “her name” alone was enough to continue to get work. Clearly it’s not and clearly they are both desperate.
They never go out for dinner anymore when they’d go to the most expensive places every single night, she buys cheap clothes and never designer, they never went on their honeymoon to the hotel they were begging to go to for free.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.