Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know she looks at other influceners attractive partners and absolutely kicks herself for leeching into the first person who shown her attention lool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The most pathetic thing in all of that is that Loyed has now deleted the comment. Not exactly Billy big ball moves, is it?

I can’t get over the venom they show people who actually contribute to society by working. Like, I could even let the comments slide if they were living the high life, but it’s giving benefit Britain.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eden failed to file her accounts yesterday, it’s a good job Lloyd has experience being struck of the register to see her through. No wonder he’s so touchy 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blurgh. If you have to keep banging on about how perfect your relationship is then it definitely is not perfect.

Spending 90% of your time together. Yeah because she has no friends and ensured she cut him off from his. And that he had no ambition for a career so hes home that 90% of the time. It’s really not the flex they think it is.

And of course all the comments are filled with sad fucks competing for the best relationship.
Where to start. 'Over two years' is nothing firstly. You're still in the honeymoon phase because you've barely been together for 5 minutes. And 'maturing' is realising that spending 90% of your time with anyone is unhealthy. 'Maturing' is realising you don't have to put pressure on your relationship to be perfect. 'Maturing' is something Eden has never done 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Its so ridiculous it doesnt need changing:

Eden Harvz #71: Putting the Loyed in unemployed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He would smash the Army if he was called up to do his national service in another country

He would put the Loyed in deployed.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Social motion sounds like a diarrhoea support group
---
“I knew I was onto something” now a year later here I am putting the Loyed in unemployed x
Taking a break or was your company struck off Loyed 😂
IMG_9654.jpeg

About a year ago 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
“I knew I was onto something” now a year later here I am putting the Loyed in unemployed x
Ahhh I’ll never forget the cooking pamphlet that wasn’t spell checked and the DIY Ellesse photoshoot 🤣🤣🤣🤣 top Loyed influencing moments there ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This might be the stupidest thing out of all her tit to get annoyed about but how many pajamas does one person need? Her newest video she literally gets sad because new look have no new pajamas in and she has ALL the pajamas in the sale section- does that not tell her she has too bleeping much?! It’s over consumption and it’s disgusting like what does she actually do just not wash them and bin them instead?

Reactions: 18
“Working with Hewlett Packard” kills me. Literally anyone can buy from them if they want to print a book 😂

I bought a foot scraper off Amazon, guess you could say we’re working together
He didn’t though 🤣 the pre order link takes you to this website. They create and ship the books, take the payment and send the influencer royalties each month 😭 this company might have a hewlett packard printer out the back but he definitely wasn’t working with them.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.