Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Just popping in to say not only does Eden have a flappy fanny but she must have a massive droopy clit if a nurse is touching it during a smear xo

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
No, he didn’t take her to a gifted escape room for her birthday…did he??? 😭 surely not!? Omg the embarrassment of Mr fat wallet 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
A smear takes minutes, and is so important guys.
It should be anything more than a little uncomfy, and you can request (I actually have never had to ask) for a nurse who just stays at your head, holding your hand and chatting whilst it’s done.

eden is absolutely disgusting for sexualising an important medical procedure, and if she’s not lying about having one, I’d go absolutely mental if I was the nurse that preformed it if I’d seen what she wrote.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
On Yaz’s insta earlier she said the whole family are going up to Wales in February for a while, just noticed Lee has just posted saying he’s decided to go to Japan in 2 weeks. Will be interesting to see if they’re the same dates, good on him flying all the way to Japan just to avoid seeing the Harvey’s 😂😂

• Haha

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
Jesus she looks haggard, why do so many people fall over themselves to tell her how stunning she is she’s one filler away from looking deformed
She looks like a haggard bint who chain smokes, drinks Glens out of the bottle and has four sons Jayden cayden rayden and hayden. I’d love to see people who don’t know her randomly asked how old they think she is.

• Haha

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Look how well GK barry, Max balegde are doing (same amount of followers) then you have Eden dressing up in amazon fancy dress in her rented spare room with temu strobe lighting for 100k views 😂

Time to get a give up and get a real job hun.

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
But didn’t Eden post that crying vid saying ‘words hurt 😭’ so why is her husband insulting women. Are you not embarrassed Eden. I would find it actually disgusting if my husband spoke to women like that 🤢

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Whilst her threads dead (cos she’s a boring cunt) shall we all name our number 1 top cringy (not worst/bad - CRINGY) Mount Ebenest (yes I’m running with that) moment.

Mine has to be the oOoOoO Urban Outfitters moment. Her looking completely unhinged. Ranting at literal SCHOOL CHILDREN 😂 at her big age, and best of all saying they’re trying to impress boys because all Eben knows is seeking male validation.
The most cringy for me was no one attending her “master class” and her blaming one troll booking out all tickets when really she just didn’t promote it because she thought she was an international superstar.
Also if we’re bringing Lloyd into it, the time he groomed some young kids with five guys burgers

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Hold on, if Chase is reactive at the beach, then he’ll be reactive in a field.
She was giving it all that the other day about how good their recall is.
He should be on a lead 100% of the time

• Haha

ololo

VIP Member
Casper has just posted a video of Lloyd saying that Eden has requested that whenever she walks towards him he tells her his perspective of her

To borrow a phrase from the psycho herself.. what in the narcissism?!
IMG_4386.jpeg

I don’t think she’d want to hear my perspective 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22