Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve just watched the podcast because I’m ill and bored and I can’t believe she has the audacity to slag off the BBC and the woman who interviewed her? witch you are nobody and she gave you airtime, it’s also REALLY unprofessional to do that. Honestly she is so two faced it’s a joke I’ve never known someone that’s just such a liar and a witch!!!
How long are we giving it until she slags off the plt team for something? She only likes you if you’re useful to her. Soon as the business partnership is up it’s over. Like she did with the tanning business.

Reactions: 3
How long are we giving it until she slags off the plt team for something? She only likes you if you’re useful to her. Soon as the business partnership is up it’s over. Like she did with the tanning business.
It hasn't even started and Yaz was moaning a pair of PLT joggers don't have pockets 😂

Reactions: 2
As soon as PLT don’t give her a brand deal like she’s expecting they’ll be in her bad books and she’ll be slagging them off for sure. She slags off everyone as soon as they don’t do exactly what she wants… I’ve witnessed her slag off her best friend, hairdresser, Freya, mum/dad the list is endless.
I thought she came across awful in that podcast, swearing, mouthy, entitled, full of herself, bitchy just terrible!

Reactions: 5
So I’ve just watched the podcast because I’m ill and bored and I can’t believe she has the audacity to slag off the BBC and the woman who interviewed her? witch you are nobody and she gave you airtime, it’s also REALLY unprofessional to do that. Honestly she is so two faced it’s a joke I’ve never known someone that’s just such a liar and a witch!!!
What did she say? I'm not giving it any views aha

Reactions: 1
It's too bad that the news wouldn't give a tit about the stuff she saying, too bad considering they gave her a platform. Her ego has just ballooned since then

The woman didn’t ask her about the right stuff, the woman was in it for the money I think she was trying to say? Almost saying that they lied to her and set her up by what they put out because it wasn’t what they were expecting.

• Haha
The woman didn’t ask her about the right stuff, the woman was in it for the money I think she was trying to say? Almost saying that they lied to her and set her up by what they put out because it wasn’t what they were expecting.
I.e. she didn’t get an influx of new followers and tiktok didn’t verify her like she expected.

let’s not get it twisted Eden, you went on the local news because you thought that it would help you reach the verification requirements. They didn’t “use” you for anything because you are a NOBODY!!

I.e. she didn’t get an influx of new followers and tiktok didn’t verify her like she expected.

let’s not get it twisted Eden, you went on the local news because you thought that it would help you reach the verification requirements. They didn’t “use” you for anything because you are a NOBODY!!
Exaxtly 😂 they didn’t big her up quite enough so she’s turned against them!

• Haha
Exaxtly 😂 they didn’t big her up quite enough so she’s turned against them!
She’s probably just pissed off that they didn’t introduce her as “the global tiktok phenomenon who has helped young girls with ED’s to eat again, Eden Harvey” 🤣🤣

No offence but what the actual duck are then trousers she is wearing? My nan had curtains like them back in the 90s.. the way she has to flex her bum thinking it’s a personality trait to have a bum. It’s a shame about her flat pancake chest. She don’t have the full package and it shows 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yess, so unprofessional. You wouldn't go to a job interview and talk tit about your previous employer. If she wants that blue tick (which she won't get btw) she's going the wrong way about it. It doesn't look good at all!

Reactions: 4
Just like Acer is obsessed with the games he plays? The same games he played with Madi? This is where it all started.. Acer and Madi play online together and Eden did a appreciation post for Madi saying thank you and how Acer “doesn’t have many people to play with”.. but this whole outcome is outrageous, I would be blowing fire right now if Freya shared the messages between us where I was expressing hurt and confusion about my child and their obsessions. Maci’s mum has confined in Freya due to the fact Freya is a bleeping mother herself. She should understand most. Let’s not forget cali’s obsession with princesses, Acers obsession with the people Eden was begging to do a birthday message for him (which they never got).. I would be fuming right now if Freya exposed the fact my child has pretended to self harm for attention and lied about it as a cry for help. I don’t know who the duck Freya thinks she has become!!!
Is acer edens son then. I unfollowed her a few days ago bashes got way to big for her boots

Has anyone seen her Instagram story? Tagging a protection/body guard service with them in the car?!? 🤣🤣🤣 she actually cracks me up every day with how ‘big and known’ she thinks she is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello guys. I have A LOT of catching up to do lol. But just a quick question as ive been lurking on tik tok and i can not find her acc "edenharvzofficial"? Whats happened with her acc?

Her Instagram story gives me second hand embarrassment. Just like seeing Freya and Sofia’s drinking champagne in the back of a protection body guard service car? Are they actually dumb thinking anybody is actually interested in them? She probably got her management to BEG for that service, just like tonight’s outing.. just like she uses her management to beg for everything else

What's she needing a bodyguard for? People think she's a head they don't want to assault her 😂. If I saw her out I'd walk the other way cause her energy isn't good for the soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.