Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gos_Sip Girl

I've kinda been thinking lately that maybe she was the one that posted in here originally, or one of her minions on her behalf just to see how far the story would go, then to come back like she's proven a point of how trolls will feed of 1 comment and run with a wild story of unsubstantiated accusations.
Yes I know its been said that the OP had been here a while and left for certain reasons, but its not totally implausible, just look at the previous Jason/Holly dramas.

Reactions: 19

DWsBestMate

Maybe yas going ok a *break* is because she's going visiting the shed and be told she can't post ....

• Haha

Poppetta83

VIP Member
I bet all the other “influencers” like GK Barry etc all think she’s a joke and thank their lucky stars that their career didn’t go down the pan like Eben’s has. She’s a clown 😆

alpacamybags

VIP Member
I thought she was going to fuck off from social media, and now she's got an agency?! I've got whiplash from all her lies. So has Lloyd, but from drink driving.

• Haha

Lhj97

He defo guilty
Between him yaz and Eden and even freya they are so quick to post screen shots etc to clear anything up yet no one’s clearing up this drink driving scandal.
Little lloyed isn’t acting all hard and tough now little mans hiding in the dark like the pathetic “man” he is

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
But was ok to talk about being sexually aroused on a train in graphic detail on her own podcast when she has children who follower her.

thread suggestion:

Eden Harvz #70: Eden Who-vey?

• Haha

Gos_Sip Girl

I see that Eden, ✨BiGgEst TiK tOkKeR iN tHe UK✨ hasn't been included in the Tik Tokkers rendition of 'I wish it could be Christmas everyday'. Just another thing to add to her NFI list (not flipping invited)
I'm surprised she wasn't asked to be the Pianist, given she was taught by Beethoven himself 🙄 or at the very least a flute solo iykyk 🤣

• Haha

Babyboonseed

I have no reason to think this other than from past experiences of “having a feeling” and always being correct. I do believe she’s pregnant. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I've kinda been thinking lately that maybe she was the one that posted in here originally, or one of her minions on her behalf just to see how far the story would go, then to come back like she's proven a point of how trolls will feed of 1 comment and run with a wild story of unsubstantiated accusations.
Yes I know its been said that the OP had been here a while and left for certain reasons, but its not totally implausible, just look at the previous Jason/Holly dramas.
See I don’t believe this, because they’d just be damaging themselves for nothing, if you Google Lloyd hulme now it’s just pages and pages questioning the driving offence and that’s the first thing brands will see if they search him?

Gos_Sip Girl

In her "acting" you can see in her face she really thinks she's giving a full Oscar worthy performance 🤣
She literally has the same 2 expressions for every one she does, it makes my toes curl

• Haha

bella_bea

Her hair colours are awful together
Such a shame as Poppy is actually so talent at extensions - she does mine! She got so stressed once when princess Eden spent a fortune on extra long extensions only to cut them into a bob which Poppy had to fix. Poppy had a book out an entire afternoon to fix her hair. Nothing less for Ms Eden eh!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18