Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user726

VIP Member
So edgy and outspoken and will literally speak about anything 💁‍♀️ (apart from her husbands dui)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sandy4444

Has noone noticed yaz comment on edens recent ad has now been removed??!
Also that freya had done a tiktok earlier talking about having a break? Somethings happening and im exciteddddd!!!

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
The chances of your clit being touched at all is so so slim and stupid comments like hers are only going to put people off going for their smear! As if people don’t worry enough about it… clown.
Exactly. Like I’ve seen many women say they can’t go for a smear due to them experiencing SA in their life and they don’t want to be touched there, and she’s turned it into something sexual

• Sad
  • Sick

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
What’s worrying (not that I give a shit) but for so many “house refreshes” that shed sure is still a festering dump.

Thus proving that leprechaun does nothing in his day. Same as Eden thinking the staff in New Look know her because she’s famous - no love it’s because you go in there to kill time in your empty life every other day.

This thread is full of the most hilarious and intelligent people and the fact it’s become so dead is a reflection of her career. Won’t be long before she’s back on live and producing a new scandal.

• Haha

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
I noticed Lloyd said he’d rather stay in than go out and it’s just absolute bullshit. It’s easy to say that when you don’t any other option. His life before Eden tells you everything you need to know
how do you stay in and be a legendary DJ with a fat wallet? Man’s dj career is about as successful as my “jumpers and cardigans for frogs in winter” idea I thought was really logical until I realised I’d taken way too much night nurse and I was in fact chatting a whole load of shite

• Haha

Eddypeter

VIP Member
The lack of posting confirms it’s one of two things. Defo happened and she’s hiding. Or it was a set up and she’s doing her own documentary on how easy it is to spread lies and ruin someone’s mental health.
Whatever it is we all know she will spin her own victim twist on it.
im super suprised there’s not one person who’s got inside info thats come out and say something though. Legit silence since it was posted here. No family have spoken out, friends, snitches.

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
I do think he was arrested and done for it - realistically it’ll be a fine and removed license, nothing more. But she won’t address the ‘Chinese rumours’ as she’s bitter everyone has found out and she probably believed that she would be able to get away with it. The idea of not addressing means that no one can ever say it’s true unless official docs were shown- likelihood being that he won’t have a trial due to the type of offence DUI is, he’d have to only go to the magistrates and if he says he did it, they’ll be lenient. Anyone who think he’d be imprisoned hasn’t seen the state of the prison population

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Does he always pull that face cos he can smell the absolute shite he talks?!
IMG_9713.jpeg

He’s so unfortunate looking. It’s like his facial features are really gaunt and droopy as if he’s skinny but then he’s a little chubster with a pot belly.

• Sick
  • Haha

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Not sure if she’s reuploaded it or it’s a new video but wow …

Firstly this photographer is a hero. He either hates her or doesn’t know who she is. And her claiming it’s because he’s never seen Mean Girls.

Of course she got Max in the video. And surprise surprise she made sure they left before the film ended, she’s such a controlling psycho and why anyone would invite her when she does things like this is I have no idea.
KING 👑!!
he's a photographer doesn't matter whether he's seen mean girls or not, it's his job to take photos of RELEVANT people. Clearly to him she wasn't relevant enough to take a photo of.

• Haha

HmmmReally

VIP Member
I have a theory.
I think Lloyd did get pulled for DUI. drink or drugs.
I think he went to the station and had a blood test / urine test and then had to wait for the results. This is when the info was leaked and they both went quiet.
they waited to get the outcome and his lab results came back as under the legal limit, no further action and that’s when they came back with this not giving a shit attitude.
would explain a lot and why she deleted all vids of him drinking / driving.

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
These…..
Fancy being so insecure about your height you have to wear these fucking monstrosities in the house to make you a few inches taller when you’re just with family. Also it’s fucking grotty to wear shoes in the house makes me cringe! Dread to think what their carpets look like.

• Haha

Babyboonseed

The NYX advert is honestly the worst advert I’ve seen in my entire life. Not even just saying that because it’s eben. Surely brands have to give the OK on these videos? If I had no idea who she was I’d think it was some kind of troll video. She really needs to give up on social media now.

Peach97

VIP Member
She won’t agree with this, but there needs to be Real Eden and Work Eden. I’m sure gkbarry doesn’t go around acting like she does all the time - it’s heightened.

I sat there watching her video, swearing away and I was thinking, what brand would want to be working with her? There are some people that find the c word extremely offensive.

Coming back with an attitude of IDGAF is clearly not business savvy.
She isn’t business savvy. She’s been on that app for three years and has gotten NOWHERE. You see all the people the same age as her Grace, Max etc and they’re all branching out. Interviews on the red carpets, a pod cast that they’re paid for and not just doing for the fun of it lol, loyal brand deals with brand trips, they’ve all done well, got a management, taken advantage and progressed. She’s been dropped from three managements, there’s a reason no one wants to touch her with a barge pole. The only ADS she’s done recently are via TikTok which everyone and their nan can do. Even smaller creators have had clothing collabs etc, her “career” is a joke and it’s dead.

pickledfoot

Chatty Member
Realistically the only person she’s mugging off is herself, it won’t impact any of our lives, most of her videos seem to be for our benefit as we’re the only audience left, besides the odd child cheering her on

• Haha

ghostguy

VIP Member
Can't wait to see the bad reviews of the 'interior design business' 🥴
"The designer brought her rude husband with her who tried to befriend my teenage sons and argued with my wife, he clearly has a problem with women. All while 4 mutts trampled poo around the house, don't recommend. Also the designer smelt like a dirty tampon"

• Haha
Reactions: 17