Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tittletottie

Anyone else think the neighbours are also sick of them. Sounds like LL was told to keep the noise down.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

justalittlenosey

i’m betting a christmas day come back. something about quality family time at christmas with no mention of anything. because surely she will spin it that if anyone dares ask her anything then they’re so sad for ‘trolling’ her at christmas

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Or course er grandad used to go to prisoners at Christmas and ask what they want to get their families? Cute. Maybe her dad can visit Lloyd next Christmas when he's in prison to see what he wants to get Eden.
View attachment 2625882
Sorry Yaz who did you say your sister was? 🤔
Even if she hadn't gone into hiding cause of her husband being a criminal. She'd still have no invite

Are you not embarrasssssssssed?
Didn't they get the memo that Eden sounds just like Billie Eilish 🥴

• Haha

Pshsjsnn

I genuinely used to think she was a really pretty girl, but all that make up, her terrible skin, 90’s brows and over lined lips make her look about 40

Attachments

• Sick

echoooo

for the love of god why the fuck would you post this 😭😭 please stfu and disappear again!!
2 days worth of christmas feasting is about to make a reappearance 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Lcroft

Chatty Member
I just came here to say this… another sponsored ad for Temu telling people “not to worry they don’t sell bank details”.
I can assure you working in a Bank (senior leadership), Temu is the biggest problem right now with selling payment information to third parties in and around China.
Why anyone would listen to Mega Mouth and Santas Elf is completely beyond me.
Ummm no because Lloyd Harvey-Hulme said it’s safe and he and his amazing WIFE are the most honest caring people on the internet so it can’t be true

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She’s absolutely repulsive. Talking about how it’s nice when a nurse touches her clit during a smear and farting on the toilet - because her humour is so basic and juvenile.

How did she feel uncomfortable watching Mean Girls when she goes on and on about being wild and outrageous - the film is rated a 12A!!! It’s so obvious she made Lloyd leave because she’s insecure.

• Wow

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
I sympathise with soph, Yaz took her baby daddy…and sof admitted this on a live. and they all unfollowed then followed each other again. I don’t think they’re on talking terms anymore? Correct me if I’m wrong
She's still shit at make up though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Gos_Sip Girl

I revel in the fact that she deletes all negative comments, it shows true reflection as to how many actual followers she has... 23 comments 😭😭😭

• Haha

alpacamybags

VIP Member
I saw a comment saying some woman saw them in Asda and wee man wasn't arrested. Someone said did you ask and she said, if he'd be arrested he wouldn't be in Asda (or words to that effect)
So I pointed out that arrested doesn't mean banged up. And I'm pretty sure I got blocked. 🤣🤣
No more shopping in waitrose for the Tory two x

• Haha

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Plus I’d be cringing HARD if my man’s got done for drink driving, official ick. She isn’t gunna want to admit that

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Lloyd’s comebacks are fucking tragic 😂 bet he sits there, writes it out, laughs at himself and posts it. They’re beyond terrible 💀
I can just imagine him sitting there, typing it and saying it out loud "hahaha that's a good one, no one has ever said this before" just gave myself the ick thinking of that scenario 🤢😂

• Haha