Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
I reckon she picks each quiz and then practices and gives it to him, the ‘well done baby’ from a 35 year old man telling a 26 year old that she can answer a few disney questions, hardly mastermind material. She’s really scraping the barrel for content atm it’s so dull and repetitive, nails, hair, shopping and then a sympathy video with an eat with me chucked in every now and again

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Beckz1205

VIP Member
I doubt they’re trying to get pregnant and even if they were I think they’d have a hard time, I mean with all the drink (and drugs) little legs consumes I bet his sperm have 3 heads and swim backwards.

• Haha

Lhj97

Who did this 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She is the embodiment of checking into hospital on Facebook and saying “pm me hun”

She needs to keep teasing it because this is the ONLY content she has - people speculating on whether her husband was drunk driving in his booster seat.

Attachments

• Haha

Lhj97

I’m not defending Britney miller at all but Britney hasn’t put anyone else’s life in danger by being on the road drunk so in my eyes it’s worse coz if it is true lloyed not only risked his own life but he put every single persons life that he drove near at risk

Attachments

• Angry

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Eden will never leave Lloyd, and Lloyd will never leave Eden.

Not because they are deeply in love, and have a romance that will last the ages.

But because they are both desperate cunts.

No one else wanted them before, and no one else will want them now.

Trapped, the pair of them.

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
I dont think little legs cares about the influencer life all that much anymore. He never gets sent anything it's always crap drop shipped fashion that eden receives or dog shite. He doesn't even look like he's enjoying himself in the videos he's posted himself, nevermind how he looks at eden and the dogs carnage sometimes. He doesn't do sets anywhere anymore cos he cant leave baby by herself. Every night they blaze and eat shit food and either eden films them or they stay in. It's a far cry from djing, going to the gym, seeing your mates and the promise his own career was going a couple of years ago being invited to events..

Being edens ken doll prop is probably wearing thin when he knows people online mock him all the time and the only audience that like him are 12-14 year old or bored yummy mummy huns 😂

I wouldn't be surprise if you're right, she bullied him into going into the shop and had been drinking and he was either pulled over or had an accident. He's seen this as his 'out' and either ditched her or goaded her into breaking up 🤷🏼‍♀️

ameliasa

Hey, silent lurker here.
Lloyd has changed his Instagram bio and completely removed anything to do with 💍 or Eddie. Is this new or had I just missed this?!

• Wow
Reactions: 19

yesimahater

Okay so I’ve got a theory. (Sorry if been mentioned)

Eden doesn’t reach target ad views like she used to, has no management or brands that wanna work with her.

When applying to work with brands or management they will ask the follower count and analytics. Based off Edens last two ads she’s done better on those than she has in years. Because she’s left TikTok and racked up the views on two ads.

So to other brands and management this will look good, despite her being known as a cunt anyway so it’s not going to work🤣

But could this be her logic? Because millions of views on two ads is better than what most influencers get.

BUT I know for a fact if she loved her husband that much she wouldve surely cleared his name weeks ago if it wasnt true. Why cant she pull her big boy pants on and either admit it or deny it? if it isnt true (going off her latest ig story) then WHY remain silent and allow people to drag your husbands name through the mud? wouldnt any normal person be straight to defend their name?🤣

Babyboonseed

I hate to have the image of them shagging like rabbits. But I imagine it’s like a chihuahua trying to hump a Great Dane.

• Haha