Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yo2daho2

VIP Member
It’s the fact that she’s all like ‘oh, I don’t even know what day it is’

why, hun?
Are you a bit turned around after having a few days off from your regular 9 - 5?!
Every day is a bank holiday for the work shy prick, there’s been zero change.
Most normal people’s week has gone back to normal this week 😂

Reactions: 3

HmmmReally

VIP Member
They were doing their family Christmas weren’t they this weekend so that’s why she will be at the mucky mansion

Pooella

So we finally have an answer about Disney Paris. They didn’t go because it clashed with them seeing Lloyds parents? Hahahaaa yeah ok Eden.

I think there’s multiple reasons ..Lloyd being arrested, they only originally booked part of it and realised they couldn’t afford it and they couldn’t get anyone to look after all four dogs or couldn’t afford to pay for kennels.

She really has isolated Lloyd and made sure they can never go anywhere for very long.
I thought the trip was gifted or something? She said it was at one point and then a couple weeks later they did a fake video where Lloyd “surprised” her with the trip lol

• Haha

dizzydummy

VIP Member
She obv reckons she’s too good for TikTok shop because if my TikTok career was failing I’d be doing that
It’s funny how when these TT idiots are on the rise then the TT shop is the best thing since sliced bread but then they get ahead of themselves and think it’s below them so move on to different ways of bringing in cash…….. considering her lash empire is in the bin it makes you wonder just where her income is coming from!

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
She’s posted this as commissioned paid for some make up
For a start it’s well old
Secondly she doesn’t mention a single product in the shop, she isn’t using a single product in the shop…she is maybe using the PL brushes but you can barely see them

IMG_0571.png

Gracelev18

Lloyds latest ‘interior design’ video 😱 surely they aren’t allowed to do that in a rental property?

Woofwoof

I saw a comment about a documentary on trolling and how incorrect gossip can spread and yorkshirepeach had liked it 🤔 I don't think they planted that story in particular but I do believe they could be being silent if they are taking part in filming as that would probably be a decent pay packet and would also explain the need for complete silence all round (Yaz and Freya)

tellmewhy

VIP Member
She’s popped up for the same reasons Freya and Sof have, they know when Eden stops posting their engagement will go up.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Found the original and it’s a year old 😅 … plus her unpopular opinions are shit, I don’t care if Rose could get on the door, the film is 25 years old and who gives a shit she likes fruit instead of chocolate 😐.
We never see her eat fruit though and she’d always banging on about snacks - especially when due on

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
You can always drive up until the court date it’s been mentioned so many times on here and it’s common knowledge. He wouldn’t have had it taken then and there. Proves nothing if he’s driving or not.
My BIL had his license removed immediately, and couldn’t drive again until he redid his test and the time period was over, Google also says the same. I want the drink driving story to be true just as much as the rest of you 😂

also, is it the same car? I wasn’t sure if their old car had all those sunroof windows

1lemonadejade

So she’s been uploading on Facebook?! All old videos but looks like maybe she’s trying to transfer over to there knowing she can’t come back to tik tok?
Don’t think that’s actually her think it’s a weirdo pretending to be her 😆

Shrekssister

VIP Member
See I don’t believe this, because they’d just be damaging themselves for nothing, if you Google Lloyd hulme now it’s just pages and pages questioning the driving offence and that’s the first thing brands will see if they search him?
Yeah I think it would be something dramatic but non harmful like theyd given up two of the rats (spotted at the shelter) or she was seen leaving a scan place and was pregnant or something. If this was the case I don't think they'd so something which permanently damages either reputation

Ticketyboots

Has she always shaked that badly? Her NYX video was very shaky
Someone commented that on this post asking if she was ok. Read a reply calling them a troll, that Eden didn't like it being mentioned & is they didn't like it to leave the page. The reply was deleted. I thought the reply was really funny & sarky
---

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
She literally said she has an eye for interior design and people are asking her to decorate their house.

Her taste is absolutely revolting. It’s like Mrs Hinch circa 2018 clashed with the early 2000s. It’s so cluttered and cramped and you just know you’d choke to death on the 100 different scents.

The woman doesn’t even have real plants when the whole side of her shed is glass and she’d get a lot of natural light.
It looks like showroom, doesn't look like anyone lives there,(picture wise, on video it is a different story, just shows how easy it is to fake an Instagrammable life) Surely it should be homely looking with how long they've been there

Reactions: 2