Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
So Lloyd still hasn’t posted anything and it’s been nearly a month. I’m pretty sure he’s also had his birthday during this silence 😂 there’s definitely trouble in paradise haha
There is no other reason than this is in fact all true and not made up bullshit because why else would he and nobody else be posting him. He’s embarrassed bless his heart 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

ginge2804

VIP Member
Ads depend, if it’s a tiktok shop product that’s she’s advertising it will normally just be commission, actual brand ads pay quite well, but considering how few and far between she does them and how much money she spunks up the wall I can’t see that she’s making enough to live comfortably after paying bills

Edited to add that what you make from an ad is largely based on engagement, so despite the fact she has a high follower count, she’s probably not the best paid creator because her engagement is truly shocking

• Heart

dizzydummy

VIP Member
That Holly really should have a think about the company she keeps.
wasn’t long ago she was hanging round with the other fraud sophiena then soon latched onto yaz and eben and now being left single handedly fight ebens corner!
yorkshire leach has also gone very quiet too since comparing eben to Caroline flack! 🥴😂

Attachments

Has anyone else got this as a search?😂. Hilarious
---
Also, why is LL cropped out of all of her videos on that TikTok. I also, used to think she was really pretty, used to always wish I looked something like her, then she took her makeup & filter off and I’m glad I look like I do! Influencer my arse. The only thing she’s influencing is young girls to hate themselves based on a lie.
I wonder if he’s not showing his full face because maybe he got cuts from the crash 🤷‍♀️ I know probably reaching but it could be true

Babyboonseed

I don’t know why, but I genuinely think she may be pregnant. Just watched the vid where her and fog horn Freya went for nails then Xmas dinner 2 at the mucky mansion. I may be wrong and I hope I am. I don’t think she was even necessarily pregnancy bating this time either.

someone please prove me wrong as I don’t think she is mentally all there to have a baby right now, has she been smoking/drinking of late? That would rule a pregnancy out
---
Im thinking he might have had a cup of mushroom tea and then performed some sort of sacrificial guitar burial, I can actually picture it 🤣
This made me snort and nearly wee myself.
Didn’t quite get a poo nugget in my undies though.

LaLaLayla

Sorry if we’ve pointed this out, but have we noticed ebeby mcgreedy isn’t wearing her rings in her latest ad?

• Wow

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Having friends is absolutely not over rated!! Its the best feeling to have a supportive network around you. There is a reason the Harveys only have eachother.
The only people I ever see say this sort of thing are always toxic, typically the type to cut off all of their mates when they get in a relationship