Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lookingaround0987

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen on TT that Lloyds bail sheet and car impound sheet have been realised?? Apparently it was on here. Have i missed it?

Reactions: 3

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Wait is that what these pregnancy rumours rest on? Her pj bottoms being lower waist?! Yeah I don’t think so IMO. I’m sure she went through a time of having her gut out when she lost a little weight after going to the gym for a bit. Round the time Lloyd did. I specifically remember the video of her doing a clean with me and she tried to maintain a thigh gap whilst bending down.
Agree. I’ve seen her wear her trousers like that before. She could be baiting but I think if she was pregnant she’d be more likely to just wear them pulled up to cover it

Gos_Sip Girl

Gosh Eden the celebrity probably even gets a sales assistant approach her as soon as she enters Lush too 🙄

I cringed at her Twilight quiz and how smug she acts like she just won Mastermind. They really aren’t hard questions if you’ve watched the film.
She was livid when she got the wrong answer at the end 🤣

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I have a feeling Freya has split with Ricky. That's little legs not allowed out with his friends anymore
Oh really? 👀 must be really recent as I definitely saw him in the mirror on Edens Christmas Day vlog. But then she said she had a breakdown on NYE.

I will say she just seems to moan at him that he doesn’t speak in her videos. Like why force someone who’s uncomfortable? And when they went on a weekend away she found it hilarious that she was an expert telling he how he should drive - which would send anyone insane.

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Not sure if she’s reuploaded it or it’s a new video but wow …

Firstly this photographer is a hero. He either hates her or doesn’t know who she is. And her claiming it’s because he’s never seen Mean Girls.

Of course she got Max in the video. And surprise surprise she made sure they left before the film ended, she’s such a controlling psycho and why anyone would invite her when she does things like this is I have no idea.
Thank you!!! I thought I was losing the plot and imagining it 😂 I saw the video, posted on here and then went back to screenshot and it was gone!

Honestly got second hand embarrassment for them. They all looks disinterested in them, can you blame them