Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
Just been looking through her videos and on the 12th November she did one of them trend things saying 'you got your happily ever after and so much more to come' so maybe she is pregnant, this has probably been mentioned so ignore me if so lol

Reactions: 2

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I’m confused, is she actually going to The Mean Girls premier? I’ve seen no other TikToker post they are going?

girl bye

My theory with his parents is they didn't hand life to him on a plate money wise or they have (before he met Eden) like told him they'll pay for top uni etc and then he ended up spunking what money was offered up the wall, abit like Kevin and perry where Kevin just wanted to be a DJ 😂 his parents look absolutely minted like full on rich rich, he's definitely done something for them not to help him financially.
I’ve never seen the video of his parents house. I’m so intrigued now 😂

Bec_123

I swear I've just seen a video she posted on tik tok with a clip of it. I've just looked and it's now gone. Please someone tell me they saw it too, I feel like I'm losing my mind 🤣
I saw it too!! Him holding up the sign of 'she doesn't even go here'

Peach97

VIP Member
Reading some of the replies little legs has done on his Temu advert it’s bloody embarrassing the words he uses given he’s supposed to be an adult and come from a rather wealthy background.
please someone enlighten me as to what ‘bless up’ actually means as Im clearly too young and out of the loop to understand what this cool dude is saying. 🙄
I think it’s either like, bless up that they’re grateful or bless up to the other person like blessings and good vibes.

nathan25

VIP Member
Is anyone watching hollys live? She’s acting like a teenager. Keeps getting messages and giggling saying I can’t listen to the voice notes I’m on live. Then telling people she got loads of gossip. People asking when Eden is coming back in comments

Stephsteph

Someone close to me was arrested for drink driving like 2 years ago.. the funny thing is this person would never drink drive but that they he lost his mum ended up in a fight with his gf and drove off. He was arrested like 5 minutes later. He spend the night in the police cell and was left to go home the next day. His court day was set 3 weeks later and he got a driving ban for 18 months.. with 3 months reduced if he would do a course. He always accepted what he done and never tried to down play it or make it look better.. what I am
---
Someone close to me was arrested for drink driving like 2 years ago.. the funny thing is this person would never drink drive but that they he lost his mum ended up in a fight with his gf and drove off. He was arrested like 5 minutes later. He spend the night in the police cell and was left to go home the next day. His court day was set 3 weeks later and he got a driving ban for 18 months.. with 3 months reduced if he would do a course. He always accepted what he done and never tried to down play it or make it look better.. what I am trying to say.. if it is true.. I think they owe it to come forward and admit.. people will be more angry with them trying to hide it and acting like nothing happened!

you only need to ask permission not leave the country if it’s in your nail conditions. As long as you arrived to the bail at the time and location that is set it doesn’t matter if your in another country as long as your back by the time it says on your bail

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Someone said on zac da brats live that there’s a story on Kent online about Lloyds arrest….. trying to find it now x
Oh be great if that can be found all i found was this and no evidence

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Is that Casper or Zacs page Soph is commenting on? Interesting that she is choosing to denounce them all
That was zacs page…..
Old soph the fraud is keeping well away from the drama isn’t she!
funny how when she wasn’t raking in so much cash she would latch onto absolutely anyone!
just goes to show how shallow and fake these tt wasters are!

Attachments

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Okay so I’ve got a theory. (Sorry if been mentioned)

Eden doesn’t reach target ad views like she used to, has no management or brands that wanna work with her.

When applying to work with brands or management they will ask the follower count and analytics. Based off Edens last two ads she’s done better on those than she has in years. Because she’s left TikTok and racked up the views on two ads.

So to other brands and management this will look good, despite her being known as a cunt anyway so it’s not going to work🤣

But could this be her logic? Because millions of views on two ads is better than what most influencers get.

BUT I know for a fact if she loved her husband that much she wouldve surely cleared his name weeks ago if it wasnt true. Why cant she pull her big boy pants on and either admit it or deny it? if it isnt true (going off her latest ig story) then WHY remain silent and allow people to drag your husbands name through the mud? wouldnt any normal person be straight to defend their name?🤣
Surely brands also care about engagement though? I’d be intrigued to see if anyone else has the same product for an ad and compare the likes and comments

Reactions: 1