Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
Hi yup it’s me.
old soph crossed my path a while back and I’m like a dog with a bone when someone upsets me! 🤷🏼‍♀️
So sorry all for clogging up ebens thread with my crap! 🫣😂
she’s just a leach that saw an opportunity to make some cash on social media so latched onto any bigger creator than her to gain clout and minions before dumping them and moving on.
Notice how she’s keeping on Zak’s good side as she won’t want the drama!
she wouldn’t stick up for holly, eben or Yorkshire peach even she’s so two faced!
Don’t apologise😂it always gives me a giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 2

pickledfoot

Chatty Member
You’ve got to laugh, she’s saying she won’t be posting as much anymore.. after she’s posted 5 new tiktoks in the space of a few hours 😂

If he hasn’t gone to court yet, could he still legally drive or not? will be interesting to see if we see them in the car at all
Yes he would be able to drive until he has court and then they decide, so she can’t prove or disprove anything.

Babyboonseed

Hi yup it’s me.
old soph crossed my path a while back and I’m like a dog with a bone when someone upsets me! 🤷🏼‍♀️
So sorry all for clogging up ebens thread with my crap! 🫣😂
she’s just a leach that saw an opportunity to make some cash on social media so latched onto any bigger creator than her to gain clout and minions before dumping them and moving on.
Notice how she’s keeping on Zak’s good side as she won’t want the drama!
she wouldn’t stick up for holly, eben or Yorkshire peach even she’s so two faced!
I’m guessing that’s her in your profile pic? I thought it was Mrs hinch at first 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lcroft

Chatty Member
While the thread is dead can someone explain the whole Sonny Harrison thing to me? I’ve seen the name while googling but can’t find what it’s about

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I know they paid 6 months up front initially but they’ve not said if they’re on a rolling contract or if they’ve renewed for a longer period

Poppetta83

VIP Member
I noticed this. Couldn't see hardly anything of Lloyd on her page, and alot of the tags have been removed. He's deleted Eden out of his bio too so something is definitely up 🙊
She’s still in his Bio on Tiktok for me