Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ticketyboots

That could be a small bump, or just normal tummy
I noticed the way she wore her tracky bottoms in her NYE Tiktok. She was wearing them the way we do when pregnant. Underneath the 'bump' - she doesn't have a big belly but it's like she was baiting to it. 🎣

Reactions: 4

runningmama20

You could see in that TV video that Eden wasn’t remotely interested in trying to help Lloyd. A TV is not that heavy, yet she was huffing and puffing and complaining the whole time.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
It wasn’t even good fancy dress either like that designer dress someone wore that looked like that cut vest top in the American premier, it looked like baby’s first Halloween like

yesimahater

It’s always wild to me when ‘influencers’ like Eden take a break and then come back to social media saying how much happier and things they’ve been since not being on social media… so why are you back then? 😂
Dollar bills off her 13 year old fans

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
She’ll be back, I have no doubt, she’s just biding her time, waiting for it all to die down a bit, we must keep it fresh in everyone’s minds 😆

wackojacko

I wonder why she didn’t join the two ugly sisters at centre parks? That’s defo something she would have done in the past?

• Haha

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Little legs would of absolutely filmed or got a photo of this fan who Eden saved. Dont believe it for a second.

I think it’s in time to post her Disneyland content.. it’s the one time she does something that’s not a haul, eye fucking herself or slow music over videos of lloyd/her family..

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I love watching her fuck up her hair she really hasn’t go a clue! She’s using a golden blonde box dye to tone her hair……

Wonder if she will cry next month about her hair falling out and blaming her followers again
It’s only dye so unless she wants to go peroxide blonde after I don’t think it’s going to damage her hair much tbh. I’m not a hairdresser so I could be wrong 😂
Not much of her hair is her own either is it? I wonder how long/thick it actually is without extensions now

• Sick

JJBS

I think it’s sat it like you mean it?? I could be wrong, something my 20 year old daughter and her uni mates say though 🤣
Gosh I'm old haha no idea what she was on about! I though she was saying she would only do explicit content with her chest out hahaha

• Haha

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
You’ve got to laugh, she’s saying she won’t be posting as much anymore.. after she’s posted 5 new tiktoks in the space of a few hours 😂

If he hasn’t gone to court yet, could he still legally drive or not? will be interesting to see if we see them in the car at all
Yes he would be able to drive until he has court and then they decide, so she can’t prove or disprove anything.
Licences are suspended these days and the court decides to take it away or give it back so no driving at all now
IMG_1048.jpeg

• Wow

dizzydummy

VIP Member
How much would she be making from Ads? She's only done 2 in the last month so how is she affording anything. Tiktok pay for views but the bare minimum and she doesn't do tiktok shop or anything else so where is there income coming from
Quite possibly being paid by little man’s mummy to keep her mouth shut, don’t tell the press or the public the little toad got arrested as it won’t go down well with his mummy’s wealthy friends! 🫣😂

Someone said on zac da brats live that there’s a story on Kent online about Lloyds arrest….. trying to find it now x