Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babyboonseed

I have two videos for discussion while we wait for green giants return. Was this ever discussed in older threads? She’s watching Aladdin with her sisters kids and being gross as per
---
And this one where they set up a camera while they’re eating waiting for lee to say something “touchy” then laugh and mock him for bringing up that he has PTSD, what went through her head to do and then post this?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Poppetta83

VIP Member
im super suprised there’s not one person who’s got inside info thats come out and say something though. Legit silence since it was posted here. No family have spoken out, friends, snitches.
This is what I’m surprised about. That we’ve heard absolutely nothing since, no more rumours, no more gossip. Nothing. It’s odd.

sassquatch23

Why’s zac said that his bail sheet has been leaked online???? Where is this news!!! Also zac has gone from 10,000 views to 1.6 million on one of his videos since mentioning Eden so he’ll stick with the keeping up with the harvtrashians.
Where did he say that? Cant see it on his TikTok and his insta seems to be private?
I doubt that LL’s bail sheet has been leaked - surely the only people with access to it are Lloyd himself, his solicitor, and the police who released him on bail.

Pshsjsnn

Has to be a reason why she hasn’t gone with the other 2… because they don’t have a car to get there?

Reactions: 4

tittletottie

How much would she be making from Ads? She's only done 2 in the last month so how is she affording anything. Tiktok pay for views but the bare minimum and she doesn't do tiktok shop or anything else so where is there income coming from
Brand deals pay well. £5-8k was the norm a while back for clothing. Vapes ads can be around 3-5k
each.
The rate is generally based on views on posts, so she could be being tackle to push up views as a result of her break/constant controversy

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I don’t think it’ll be mentioned until after the court case, they know Eden will say the wrong thing and it’ll get bought up

mamabear011

Aww I guess he wasn’t drink driving then, he’s driving in her tiktok (which she put in there on purpose) disappointed, I wanted tea
My ex partner was prosecuted for drink driving and was allowed to keep his license and drive until it went to court. That was 3 months. He had never been in trouble with the police before but he ended up with an 18 month ban and a huge fine. So if she starts getting taxis in a few weeks/ months, you’ll know why!
---
She’s posted this as commissioned paid for some make up
For a start it’s well old
Secondly she doesn’t mention a single product in the shop, she isn’t using a single product in the shop…she is maybe using the PL brushes but you can barely see them

View attachment 2636528
It says commission paid even if it hasn’t been, just adding the link and it says that.

Last edited:

tellmewhy

VIP Member
That’s all us tattle cunts checking up to see if she’s crawled out of her hole 😂
I think also people wanting to see where she’s gone and looking for clues. Same reason Yaz and Freya were posting more, cashing in on the nosy people