Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I just watched that "ad" for NYX cosmetics, idk what's more cringe the whole entire advert or the fact hours after it's been posted there's still only one comment saying "first". It's definitely one of those ads that you only get commission if someone buys the product from your link, no way would tiktok or nyx allow such a half arsed video to be posted.
What I also found funny was when I scrolled to the next video it was Grace at the PLT Christmas party, oh Eden, how the other half live😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
She is fucking disgusting buying fireworks when chis are known to be nervous little dogs when out of their comfort zone. Obviously there are exceptions but I’d say all her four will be trembling in a corner. She needs reported.

• Sad

MistyWindows

VIP Member
I just want to say, I think you’re all hilarious, but I’m not sure I can read these threads anymore because Eden is such a twat.
My sister has (diagnosed by the NHS, which took fecking years and a lot of work) ADHD and she tortures herself over conversations which happened months ago!
It’s very hard to watch someone so genuinely lovely hurting themselves mentally, she will be miserable because she thinks someone thinks she’s stupid/rude/arrogant/offensive when she is the opposite.
Then you have that big mouthed, big nosed cunt claiming ADHD as her personally and an excuse to be a racist, backwards godshite, saying it means she can tell people she doesn’t care that she upset them.

I have no interest in seeing the new Mean Girls because it looks shit, the OG is very nostalgic to me but I also understand that it came out 20 years ago. Therefore, there’s jokes that, at the time people didn’t understand to be offensive but now do. So it’s ‘woke’ and annoys her? Who cares. Tory giant knobhead and the ratty little husband got probably the only day out they’ll have for a while until one of them gets a job so they should be bloody grateful.

• Heart

Bec_123

Lloyds latest ‘interior design’ video 😱 surely they aren’t allowed to do that in a rental property?
I don't understand why they've put the TV on the wall. They've gained no extra space because they still have the shitty unit underneath.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
This is what I’m surprised about. That we’ve heard absolutely nothing since, no more rumours, no more gossip. Nothing. It’s odd.
and just the fact Freya and Yaz are cracking on like normal when normally in a situation like this Yaz would have done so many videos about eden. Finding it all a bit suspect

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
It’s just funny because I don’t think she can actually come back tbh, kids move onto other people pretty quick they’ll have no found someone else to be obsessed with, she’s done. But I honestly hope she is full of regret, she really thought that she could say and do whatever she wanted and still get the brand deal she was getting in the beginning and be bringing in the same money. Karmas a bitch Edward xo

Ticketyboots

I found her 2023 video odd at first glance I didn't even notice she included her wedding, I had to rewind it back to July and saw she used a clip when she's in that good awful jumpsuit sitting down with her family. Like why would you not use a clip of you walking down the aisle in your dress or a first dance, you know something which actually resembles a wedding??
Her October clip was the Halloween make-up. The one where she wore that make-up for 2 hours and didn't even go out.
THAT was her October highlight?
Fucking hell. Such a dullard life

• Haha

Unknown345

She’s definitely watched Brittany Miller refuse to address her scandal and how the hate (although still there), did die down over time. She’s hoping for the same, but it won’t happen because of how many other scandals she’s had!

ghostguy

VIP Member
If Lloyd did a video exposing them the only people who would watch it is us, Casper and a few minions. They are so irrelevant no one would even care. Karma has been delivered on time for Christmas 🤌this awful family can finally fuck off

ololo

VIP Member
Oh ofc someone went up to her and let them know she saved them she’s so fucking unhinged, she thinks she’s gods gift please fuck off😂 the made up stories her and Lloyd convince themselves have happened are ridiculous- imagine her recording that and LL being confused about what the fuck she’s chatting
She’s saved me too! Saved me from wearing poorly colour-matched foundation as I’ve seen how awful and unflattering it can look.

• Haha

Chamakha

I thought she said, when she made her “come back” she’d realised she didn’t need to post every day? Yet here she is, multiple videos every day!!

Reactions: 15