Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ololo

VIP Member
Why does she look so smug answering those riddles when 90% of the population knew the answers
It doesn’t take much to impress little Lloyd and she lives for the validation it gives her every time he’s impressed. It’s like watching a toddler impress their caregiver by counting to ten.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
The fact they obvs had an invitation with a mean girls aesthetic dress code and decided to be the only ones in fancy dress… I’m embarrassed for them.

going on the beg for a limo ride following your DUI is even more humiliating for them

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
It has to be true and she won’t deny it because genuine public record proof could come out and she’d look even worse and her fans wouldn’t even be able to defend her.

Maybe the plan is to faze out Lloyds account (doubt he was making that much anyway) so when the truth is revealed she’s can be like it’s nothing to do with me.

Reactions: 16

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I saw a comment saying some woman saw them in Asda and wee man wasn't arrested. Someone said did you ask and she said, if he'd be arrested he wouldn't be in Asda (or words to that effect)
So I pointed out that arrested doesn't mean banged up. And I'm pretty sure I got blocked. 🤣🤣
Lmao youve gotta love that persons faith in the justice system

You’ve got rapists released on bail but they think Lloyds going to be behind bars on a DUI charge 🤣🤣

• Haha

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Agreed. It’s the circle vases, wicker IKEA lamp, fake plants. It’s just generic and looks cluttered in such a small space.

And their bedroom, for some reason they’ve pushed the double bed right to the edge of the wall, when the room is big enough to have space either side. So you literally have to climb over someone to get out of bed.

Only nice part is the kitchen - which they had nothing to do with.
Imaging little lad having to climb over Mount Ebenest to go pee pee 💀

• Haha
Found the original and it’s a year old 😅 … plus her unpopular opinions are shit, I don’t care if Rose could get on the door, the film is 25 years old and who gives a shit she likes fruit instead of chocolate 😐.
It annoys me when people talk about rose fitting on the door because I thought it was common sense that she can fit but the door wouldn't hold the weight of them both. (It's also not an unpopular opinion Eden)

Had to get that off my chest 😂

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I try and be understanding and kind when it comes to being in the depths of depression and struggling with personal hygiene and cleaning the house but she’s just fucking lazy.

Same pyjamas for two days and I’d bet my years wage that she didn’t change her skiddy pants since NYE. Clothes on a third cycle??

The flex that her shed is clean after having a NYE party … she had three adults and a toddler over.

• Haha

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
Imagine sitting down with your friends of a certain 'class' and wealth catching up over christmas..
"oh yes well lloyd got married last year, in a rented field to a just 25yo woman called Eden"
"oh lovely, the rustic look? What's eden like?"
"she's a professional content creator, but they're taking a break at the moment, our silly boy got done for drink driving and eden was a tiny bit racist a few weeks ago"
"she sounds a delight! The future you dreamed for him then" 😐

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
It’s only dye so unless she wants to go peroxide blonde after I don’t think it’s going to damage her hair much tbh. I’m not a hairdresser so I could be wrong 😂
Not much of her hair is her own either is it? I wonder how long/thick it actually is without extensions now
She used 40 vol which is fucking high 😅. I only ever used 20 on my roots. And she followed it up with a toner which also has peroxide as one of the ingredients. Believe me - she’s fucking up her hair.

• Wow

belle222

Early Christmas because polly pocket will hopefully be in jail - also if this is because she's pregnant which I don't think it is. She needs to get a grip.

• Haha

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Please can everyone just calm down, don’t take the piss out of him or he will iron us all out! 🥴😂

• Haha

Peach97

VIP Member
Fucking disgusting perverted predatory horrible pitiful excuse for a human being

here we go again get ready for (from Eden and her followers)
“I’m outspoken”
“ADHD”
“It’s just dark humour”
Literally my first smear, I can safely safe that thought NEVR crossed my mind. What did cross my mind was what if they found something, how long results would take etc. She’s fucking vile. She isn’t funny at all.

• Heart

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
I hate putting timeframes on people, like they should have achieved x at x age. But Lloyd … eessh. The clay gnome in the garden is less bone idle than him.

Like does he ever work? Apart from one temu and badoo ad a month? His missus pays the rent, pays for his (now redundant) car. His life is trotting after his missus to her hair appointment and pushing a dog in a pram.

And wtf are those comments on his TikTok? As a “hater” why exactly would I be punching the air that the angry leprechaun did a lip syncing video?
punching the air? no, driving our paid for cars to our own actual houses that we paid for from the 9-5 job! yes! his followers are crazy 😂 enabling bad driving

• Haha