Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Of course Yaz is wearing the jumper after Lloyd wore it the day before. She’s probably got his old underwear on too.
Sorry but I'd be fuming if another woman was wearing my husband's clothes let alone my sister, as if she haven't brought tons of clothes with her. Scab

Reactions: 27

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Baby needs to cum. Fuck right off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
When she says penetration alone won’t make most women orgasm and he says “listen up lads.” Mate you’re in your 30s and still haven’t learnt the absolute basics on how to pleasure a woman and the trying to insinuate most men wouldn’t either. Gross little gnome.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lovethegossipme

Lloyd harassing that girl on no caller id is seriously concerning. How Eden can even sit back and watch her grown arse husband harass someone cos they posted an opinion online is crazy. We all knew he was a massive twat but I didn't think he'd be that fucking stupid.

Lovethegossipme

I just asked her about Nalas Baby on live and she blocked me so I only got snippets of what she said afterwards.

But it was something about her having to live with the consequences, she only put lipstick on Cali and the brand is so hypocritical.
She blocked me for saying big up krept after you asked that 🤣
I just wanna know how the brand is hypocritical?

• Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Is she trying to convince us that little legs gave her “the big O”?!? I still can’t help thinking that them two going at it is akin to a chihuahua shagging a Great Dane 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha