Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pennycooper

This has probably already been posted but it needs to be shared as many time as possible just incase anyone has missed it.
Ahahahahahhaha FFS Lloyd you literally don’t have one morsel of dignity left do you?
9556AD1E-CCD8-4CB9-A0FF-7580B83FE7BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
He’s mental! If your life was so amazing and your wallet was so ginormous, why the fuck would you waste even a milli-second of your time getting would up by a strangers comment? Let alone going to the lengths it sounds like he has gone. It makes him look like a terribly toxic, unhappy and mentally deranged person.

I really want to offer him a fight with my husband 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Just saw Yaz in the flesh. Have to say she's not as weird coloured as she appears on screen. And her hair doesn't actually look that bad. In fact I'd even go as far as to say she looked pretty today.

I'm delirious. I've been up since 4 as my baby is in hospital so please excuse the niceness. It won't last.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
Additionally, it’s massively illegal to get someone to impersonate a court authority figure so I do hope whoever has agreed to do that understands that they could face repercussions. As a side note, anyone can report that not just the victim.

• Heart

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Casper’s done a side by side clip and it’s 100% Freya calling.
‘Why not scroll past?’
Dunno hun, why can’t Eden and Lloyd scroll past her comment? Why did they feel the need to zone in on her comment and harass her?
I’m guessing this the same treatment that ‘Jason’ got. Is the person they’ve gone in on on here?

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
The height difference between little legs and his friend.. Eden is the same height as him so you can clearly see the top of Lloyds head comes up to Edens chin 😂😂 no more confirmation needed 😂
Unfortunately for Lloyd his cardboard box disintegrated in the water …. And his boosters probably don’t fit in flippers.

• Haha

littlenat

Does anyone else cringe when Eden starts speaking her ‘French’ words? Just say your going to the shop for fags we don’t need to her the mispronounced French plz Eden I beg you 😩😩

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Would have taken 5 minutes to explain. 🥴
There was a Tiktok troll account called Jason. they were doing gods work and posting a lot of “exposing Eden” content so they were a favourite on here.

Think the fame got to their head a bit as Jason went live and exposed their own personal profile (actually a girl called Holly). Eden found her profile and outed the fact that Holly had been messaging her up her arse asking about the wedding and asking for donations to charity etc etc. A few people pointed out that she sounded and talked like Eden too, so it was giving more disgruntled fan. Eden and Holly went on live together so they could hash it out and next thing Jason/Holly comes on here saying we don’t really know what’s going on with Eden and should be easy on her (so after trolling her for a month she switched sides). As we know she was already a fan it was very suspicious and seemed that she just wanted Edens attention all along.

Jason has been checking this thread ever since (as tattle shows it under her username which is lollypop89) and has occasionally tried to defend herself but she always defends against the shit stuff that none of us care about and doesn’t give us any real answers and just talks very cryptically, hence why everyone is done with her shit.

Today Jason has re-emerged on here and said she’s gonna start a page again. Meaning she will have switched sides AGAIN. So basically she’s unhinged lol. Hope this helps, it’s a very summarised version but if you go back a few threads it’s probs worth a read

• Heart

user726

VIP Member
Freya is a very silly girl to agree to get involved in this. Her social media career is going to be over before it’s even started!

madwor1d

No wonder they’re all so VILE.
Big Don Carla chews with her mouth open 😭😭 you can’t buy class 😂

Attachments

• Sick

Pooella

Why are they pretending that Lloyd has surprised Eden with a holiday to Disney Land? She’s been saying since France that they’re going away again soon and she’s mentioned at least twice that she’s going to Disney 💀

They also obvs filmed that video today as they are wearing the same clothes/hair looks the same etc. It’s actually tragic loool

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I have to take my hat off to Jason and her complete inability to answer any relevant question. Proper mystic meg answers. “I don’t change my voice to sound like Eden” NONE OF US CARE ABOUT THAT WE JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY SAID TO MAKE YOU SWITCH SIDES 🤣🤣☠

And now saying she’s going to set up an account again, my delulu radar is going off the charts, she’s UNHINGED

• Haha
Reactions: 22