Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I’ve never known someone beg for compliments as much as this beggy twat.

Can’t just be happy with “thanks for being you”,has to insist they elaborate to inflate her ego just that bit more.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
The whole “you’ve not spent time with me” “you don’t know me” is ridiculous - because you can flip that around to her children fans who have also never spent time with her or know her, Yet their conclusion is valid because it’s blowing smoke up her butt pads?

• Haha

moomin456

Casper if you are here...I think there needs to be an edit of all the times pollypocket has belittled and gone in on women, because its never men!!

• Heart

pickledfoot

Chatty Member
She was so vile when people tried giving her advice before with the whole 4 dogs thing, and this is why you don’t use animals to cheer yourself up because your wedding was shit, she’s such a selfish dick.

user726

VIP Member
Imagine your husband can’t naturally compliment you and has to resort to googling for quotes. Couldn’t be my relationship

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
This is just whole other level cringe, that poor barista that had to witness her do that.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

welshlass87

VIP Member
Weak. Yaz has a thing for short men anyway first LL now Chet sket with the likes and comments on his vids and posts.
Someone commented “why are her teeth in lower case” 🤣

Eden actually looks like she’s had a hard paper round in that video of her rolling a fag🙈

• Haha
  • Angry

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Ewwww 🤢 the picture of inside the Ugg’s she’s selling, they’re black with dirt and bits of grime how is she not embarrazzzzzed

• Sick
  • Wow

ololo

VIP Member
So she posts a status about how they might be going to Disney soon and then expects everyone to believe that she has had a super unexpected surprise gift from Lloyd of a trip to Disneyland Paris that she totally didn’t expect?

• Haha

belle222

I don’t see a baby on the cards for them. I just think they are both too immature and she’s too selfish to want one. She’s already said she couldn’t do it because she can’t share Lloyds love. Even tho she’s already sharing it with Yas. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

user726

VIP Member
I genuinely can’t get over how someone can be so deluded! She called her niece and nephew names, her management dropped her because of it. Then a brand drops her because of it, yet she still thinks it’s just people being sensitive. You’re a vile disgusting person Eden.

• Heart