Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnooper

I can’t believe how much she was using her phone on her wedding day, I couldn’t even find mine the next day, it was in my bridesmaids room because I had no sight of it all day! You should be way too busy to even think about it let alone have it in your hand all day

• Heart
Reactions: 23

user726

VIP Member
Please be for real 🥲🥲🥲 he’s like a 15 year old boy who thinks everyone should be jealous cause the outfit cost 2k
If Casper 2.0 is here, please can you do a tiktok of Eden and Lloyd doing their podcast saying they’re not showy off people and then show this comment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
LL must have 2 lots of boosters in his shoes today to ensure he meets the height requirements for the rides 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

LaLaLayla

‘we raised the kids to have a diverse palate’ … sorry when did YOU raise any kids? You can’t even teach a dog to shit in the garden.
---
Catching up -
1. Why does she have to go to breakfast with Lloyds friend? Just let them go out together?
2. Lloyd at the vets lounging like that is so bloody disrespectful
3. How is the bedroom already that disgusting?! They literally sit at home all day?!
4. It’s literally tragic that Lloyd goesfor one night out and she’s feeling sorry for herself and pining for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Money is so tight that LLL is now doing ad’s for dating apps about his top tips for dating:
1) Lie about knowing the other person and say you have never used tiktok to pretend you arnt chasing them for a beggars lifestyle because your life is shut.
2) then admit you created a stalker tiktok page to only follow the other person and bombard them with messages until they go out with you, or report you to the police for harassment whichever comes first.
3) wear your highest boosters, and cringiest stone island bucket hat, and impress a 7ft Green Giant who openly said she had to teach a 35 year old man how to have sex properly …

What a dating guru, any single tattlers, your welcome 🤗 ✌🏼

In all honesty they are scraping the barrel with the ad’s now, really accepting anything that’s offered, sports gear that’s straight onto vinted and dating profiles when your married..

• Haha

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
She nearly got whiplash on the video where they go shopping when they did the horn. She definitely thought she got recognised in France 🤣🤣

• Haha

moomin456

Her video about mum tums 🙄 she needs a biology lesson. It's not your uterus that makes your tummy stick out you moron, your uterus sits within your pelvis, it stretches into the abdomen when pregnant. Your tummy is sticking out because of fat and bloat

Why does age talk on everything like she has a masters degree in it

This silly silly girl really doesn’t deserve to one day be a mother.
She really really pisses me off the way she treats little Cali.
she’s a kid and kids love to chat, their little brains are like sponges and they are constantly learning and asking questions……. That’s what they do eben they don’t deliberately ‘talk so fucking much’😡
That pissed me right off, as a mum of a non verbal child who I’ve spent hours crying over just wanting to hear his little voice and praying one day his speech will come and you have that lanky cunt moaning because her niece wants a conversation with her 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Think daddy dearest must be using tattle for his read by the pool. I have a sneaky suspicion that his little David Attenborough style read was actually meant for us and not Eden 🤣

What’s funnier though is the fact they thought they were being clever but all he did was reel off such a fitting list describing his three vulgar children. It’s brilliant. 👏

Harvtrashians:

1. Pretentious ✔
2. Bitchy Wannabes ✔
3. Unbearable ✔
4. Mean ✔
5. A blight on the face of the earth✔✔✔
imagine quoting Stephen Fry’s words, acting all high and mighty, when you’ve raised the 3 daughters that he has

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Sorry just clicked on the live and she’s talking about Fraser, the ‘friend’ she had who sadt passed away, visiting her in a dream and it meant a they’re trying to contact you.
stop using him for comments and attention, his family hardly will want Eben constantly making the situation all about her and that he wants to contact her etc. she’s honestly so vile and little legs chippy tits is going ‘ah that’s so lovely’ fuck off you middle aged elf

• Angry
  • Haha
Sat live with LL packing lashes with the dogs around, trying to get one to sit on her lap 🙄. Someone in comments is saying customer info can be seen but of course Edens ignoring comments that aren’t praising her !
---
Ffs someone commented they ordered 2 sets a month ago and have only received one, Edens reply was sorry ‘I’ve got adhd’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ then said ‘message Lloyd insta with a really big title that stands out and we’ll get them to you within the next year, jokes we’ll get them right to you’ so professional

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
There is barely content with LL in atm? I thought they spent every moment with eachother?
Until recently I thought they were pretty even on the pathetic scale and both would stay with each other even if absolutely miserable. She needed him as she needs a man as she has no friends or life, could never live alone. He needed her for money and to piggyback his own brand off her fame.

But now after seeing clips of their podcast together where he’s so evidently done with her, him actually seeing his friends - imagine having a partner that loses their minds when you leave them for all of a few hours. No reputable brands are interested in them anymore, the money is drying up, they had an argument about saving money etc.

I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if Lloyd leaves her next year. Only thing that would change that is if she traps him with a baby:

Also Lloyd please confirm when you’re going on your free honeymoon? Seeing as you had 3 offers and currently you’ve only been to Dover .. and a holiday with the fam in France.