Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bloom0014

Just me here with the random comments again 🤣…. But did anyone else notice in that day in the life video where she makes Lloyd a tea in bed and gets on top of him to cuddle him… his arms were just flat on the bed, like not wrapped around her or anything. He’s so obviously not attracted to her at all anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

kittykitty123

A while back I felt for Lloyd, could just see behind the eyes that he was miserable. Now with these silly braggy ‘comebacks’ - if I could call them that - I’m starting to think he deserves the wicked witch of the cuntryside..

• Haha

sassquatch23

1. Married - to the worst type of person, not a brag sir
2. It’s an annexe where I played glockenspiel, not a house. Many people have saved their hard earned money so they can afford to own their own home and not in the country. It doesn’t make you successful in life because you rent a Wendy house on a country road.
3. One you can’t afford and never drive, what happened to Edens driving lessons?
4. Four chihuahuas that you can’t toilet train and leave fossilised shits everywhere. Your wife called someone a toilet yet her shed smells like one
5. Your in laws paid for the holiday. You can’t go anywhere, anytime, else you’d have had a real honeymoon and not begged it on Linkedin
Can go wherever he likes, whenever he likes... apart from the honeymoon he actually wanted to go on cos his wifey wanted to drag the four rats along with them.

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I think you might be right. The body checking suggests that’s too. Good on her if that’s what she wants to do. Not that she needs it but I know myself whatever someone tells you about your weight you don’t believe them.

I just don’t agree with using the weight loss to sell products to impressionable people. Let’s also not forget she’s probs now finished her period judging by her frequent updates so of course shes going to be less bloated
Imagine building a following from young people with eating disorders then using that following to earn commission on phony weight loss aids. She’s disgusting

owen2110

On that video, she’s tried to defend & say she looked “stunning” but all she’s done is post photos confirming even more so, that her makeup looked shite

• Haha

Lovethegossipme

She's been having a good old mooch on here I see 🤣
Imagine being so shit and boring that you've gotta use your tattle thread as content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
He defo gets his ‘designer’ stuff from that knock off designer site Yaz has openly said she uses. The fact he has added a list of what he was wearing and how much it cost baffles me. Designer or not you still look like a complete gremlin.

Ps- Lloyd you look like your wearing a school rucksack. Coincidentally your also the height of a school boy. Funny 😄
Those with money don't brag they have money or the cost of things (usually). Those that are skint and trying to pretend they are rich shout the loudest.

• Heart
Did Yaz jump on those comments or did she stay out of it? It's like Lloyd, Eden and Freya are close and Yaz is being used for the opportunities she gives them or they can leech off. As soon as she doesn't benefit them she's excluded.
Because it’s PLT Yaz probably, wisely, didn’t comment too much. What fucks me off is that Eden knows she fucked her own social media career yet she shows no consideration to Yaz’s, arguing and their pathetic attempts at comebacks on PLT’s thread, who Yaz works with, is out if order ! The fact Yaz is a massive Eden enabler could be the fall down of her own ‘career’ and as much as I dislike her she’s got to where she is because she’s worked for it, she is a lot more professional and passionate than Eden could ever be and Eden is aware of this ! Yaz’s success only highlights Edens failures and I wouldn’t put it past Eden to intentionally jeopardise Yaz’s career !

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
So embarrassed
Imagine selling stuff you were given for free
Mrs I do loads for charity
Influencers usually do giveaways for their gifted stuff - not our eben

Whoisit_12

100% a user. I actually prefer yaz so much more when her content is purely her wolf and lee I find her more bearable than when she’s with the gremlin and LL🤢 the comment about Lloyd being a step in daddy is so wrong(and comical because he really is far from a dad🤦🏼‍♀️), if I said that about any other male it’d really hurt my kids dad especially if I had moved hours away too. I don’t think any of them think before they speak&post when they’re all together arse licking one another.
---
Also finding it hilarious that Yaz is away for next few weeks on last min holidays in one of the most expensive periods because of the summer holidays BUT sissy had to ask for free honeymoons and still hasn’t been abroad for one😂😂😂

pickledfoot

Chatty Member
I don’t understand blowing thousands a month on food and clothes but then when it’s your wedding you hire a MUA just starting out, a videographer just starting out, a wedding venue just starting out, and a photographer who “isn’t the best” (trying to be kind)

Like my friends on 24k a year put more into their weddings. I don’t get it
It had to all be heavily discounted or even free for the exposure, I’m sure they all regret it now.

Her wedding make up has featured many times on the badmua subreddit so it’s not just us trolls slating it, they pretty much unanimously call her a chav 😂

• Haha

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
I can’t believe this is the same thread as when Jason happened. That feels like ages ago
Jason (now disciple of Eben - her duties are being walked over and licking bums clean, including the dogs) still lurks here.

Once a tattler always a tattler… leak what she said to you Jasonnnn

• Haha

itsallthedrama_mick

I tell you what I’d absolutely hate to see comments online about how awful my makeup looked on the one day that I’d felt a million dollars, and that Eden is exactly why I will never be jealous of you✌🏼 my 9-5 job is currently paying for my dream wedding **AND we even get to pay for our own honeymoon** and it’s for mine and my fiancé’s happiness rather than content. I’ll go on my phone after our actual loved up honeymoon period just to see messages from people saying how much of a great day they had and wishing us a lifetime of happiness, no negative comment anywhere, but carry on thinking we’re all jealous of you for being on tiktok darlin☺

its giving. I plaster too much on everyday, so your gonna have to plaster extra to make me look any different than usual.
This is EXACTLY what’s happened, she already cakes it on daily just to go homesense so for her big day she needed a whole lot more

• Heart

scoobertdoobert

He had a stroke recently so I'd imagine he has had his licence revoked. Same for walking so being driven is probably necessary and for his comfort. I certainly never let my Dad get public transport when he was poorly. His Daughters maybe top tier cunts but he can't help his age/health.
he hasn’t had his license revoked (unless he’s driving without his license, wouldn’t surprise me with that family) as i saw him driving with don carla in the car yesterday in high brooms!

• Haha
  • Wow