Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I know it’s awful but I hope she physically can’t have children. Feel bad saying that but on balance, it’ll save some kiddies years of grief with a narc mother and a borrower dad who doesn’t know the meaning of work.
It’ll also be the ultimate karma for someone like her who appears like she gets everything.
she wouldn’t be able to adopt either with her credentials.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Fucking hell, I’ve never seen this full clip. She’s such a spoilt brat and Lloyd just looks done in.
“When I get something brand new I like to ruin it” Ah so that explains what she’s done to Lloyd, the man’s a completely different person from when they first met.

• Sad

belle222

Saw an edit of her tonight. Lloyd looks completely done in and fed up of her. You’ve probably all seen it. The one where she said she was upset because he didn’t applaud her for cleaning up because she don’t do it often 🥴🙄

Don’t see them lasting at all. Imagine blaming everything on ADHD, my sister has it. She has a f*ckin hard but well paid job and still maintains a beautiful home.

Eden. Your self employed love. SM is your job. You could post a cleaning video everyday of you scrubbing shit off the toilet and you’d get paid to do it. If you’ve got all that time to plaster cement on your face. And do your hair. You can clean.

why would you buy 4 dogs if you can’t maintain a home?

stop using ADHD as an excuse for being a dirty b*tch.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
New thread - thank you @tittletottie for your winning suggestion!

Recap of the last thread:

- Tattler @lollypop89 aka Jason was exposed as being a massive Eben Harvz fan after coming here to trash her - expect to see her on Season 2 of Edens' podcast shitcast
- Selling gifted clothes on depop (or vinted I can't actually remember)
- Pregnancy baiting almost daily
- Lloyd think's it's a major flex that he doesn't work and instead thinks begging on social media is the ideal way to live a comfortable life (spoiler alert: it's not)

• Heart

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
Who has the screenshot of little legs cussing someone in the comments for having 2 hair colours saying she must have run out of hair dye?? When Eden puts the green back in her hair, someone please put those 2 clips together 😂😂😂

• Haha

welshlass87

VIP Member
I definitely think Eden has the case of the green eyed monster and will happily ruin Yasmins platform too 🙈 blood means nothing if any of my family spoke or behaved like she did and jeopardised my income and prospects I would get rid

Mrspowell

VIP Member
All these bloody vlogs she’s doing boil my piss. She’s using her ‘holier than though soft voice’, making them ‘wholesome’ etc etc Eden I can see right through you, she knows she’s been going downhill big time and her content has been vile & she’s getting called out for it, so she’s trying to turn it back round.

kyotoprincess

her describing chessington as “the most magical place” in that fake sultry voice and how she couldn’t wait to show yaz round it is sending me 💀 its a fucking theme park

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
So she had to use Yaz to get a free Pizza Express meal, then gatecrashed her PLT live .. and now she might be going to a PLT festival because she’s tagging along with Yaz???

We’re honestly just weeks away from Eden donning a long Hagrid wig and pretending to actually be Yaz.

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Her come backs really are shit.. they’re not even mildly funny?
Every one of those comments stem from her going on the persons profile to find something to pick at, she’s really clutching at straws.

Pitcher & piano toilets - so the man has a life and actually has friends unlike Eden

Proper bedding - coming from the person who (apart from when she’s in her clean era) has a shithole of a bedroom with hidden dog shit and has a piss stained mattress. Also doesn’t really go hand in hand with the image Patron Saint Eden is portraying that she helps poor people when she’s mocking someone for their bedding

• Heart

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
That edit of Lloyd and Eden is actually sad. Lloyd says ‘ I think you use ADHD has an excuse instead of doing something about it’ hes ruined his life getting with her she’s going to drag him down so low.
As for the make up.. you can’t polish a turd. She could have had the top make up artist in the world and still look like shit. Ugly from the heart seeps through
I don’t have any sympathy, he’s as much of a twat as she is!
---
I can’t believe she acts like that when LL goes out, she’s 25 and married ffs get a grip. It’s also incredibly controlling and emotionally abusive to make someone feel guilty for going out. No doubt she tells him ‘it’s just cos she loves him so much’.

My husband is going away for 3 days this weekend and I love him to bits but I can’t wait for some alone time. You need to be your own person.

She is pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hinch

The way she keeps calling herself MILF and mama, the way she goes on about Mum’s, she’s defo desperate for a baby and jealous.
I’m thinking with all this “healthy” stuff she’s tryna do..sugar free red bull etc. a baby is gonna the next “big” announcement. It’s odd she’s suddenly started this & then to be referring herself as “mum tum” “hot mama” etc

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Also just to point out if I bought this lipstick directly from MAC it would cost me £32 with free delivery. If I bought it from Edens Vinted it would cost me in total £31.76.

That’s an entire 24p saving!! And Edens probably comes with extras like a smear of dog shit and a risk of a herpe infection.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow