Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I think she’s forgetting that most of the ‘men cheating on their wives’ on that flight get that flight multiple times a week, the crew would recognise people if they’ve done that route a lot.. like congrats you flew shorthaul business, it’s like £40 more, no you don’t get a lot but it’s the lounge, the quick boarding.. I used to go to uni in London and would use london city flights to get home at the weekend, so I ended up knowing a lot of the crew and they were lovely … because I respected them, probably unlike Eden. I also now only travel in business and upper BECAUSE IVE WORKED FOR IT. I’ve also flown in the flight deck unlike Eben will ever be able to do.. I also have a pilots license and can guarantee her flight didn’t go 90 degree angle, they rarely go past 30 degrees and that’s really pushing comfort limits, most airlines wouldn’t allow it.
She’s actually clueless about why people fly business, she really is.
This whole comment is so funny to me. It’s like loads of little brags whilst digging out Eden for bragging.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Looked through the comments on the other videos and they are all positive! Surely they see how disgusting this girl is if so many comments are saying the same thing.
---
These sisters all jumping to his defence is an ICK
It's an ick that a 30 year old woman doesn't know how to use your and you're properly!

echoooo

1. Married - to the worst type of person, not a brag sir
2. It’s an annexe where I played glockenspiel, not a house. Many people have saved their hard earned money so they can afford to own their own home and not in the country. It doesn’t make you successful in life because you rent a Wendy house on a country road.
3. One you can’t afford and never drive, what happened to Edens driving lessons?
4. Four chihuahuas that you can’t toilet train and leave fossilised shits everywhere. Your wife called someone a toilet yet her shed smells like one
5. Your in laws paid for the holiday. You can’t go anywhere, anytime, else you’d have had a real honeymoon and not begged it on Linkedin
he also can’t go anywhere anytime cause his stinky, loser mrs has him on a tight leash, anytime he does leave the shed without her she posts crybaby tiktoks about being so lonely and missing him so much - their pack of feral dogs are allowed more freedom than that pathetic excuse for a man.
can’t tell if they’re all actually that delusional or if they’re just talking it up so their naive little “fans” believe that they’re not the problem.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
It’s embarrassing the amount she bangs on about being financially stable but clearly begs for free things? You’re not financially stable then? I buy whatever I want when I want without a worry, ain’t no need to beg. That my dear Eden, is financial freedom.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Scotty T is one of her good friends. She talks to him a lot. Fuck off Eden no he doesn't

Tried to contact Pete & Sam to come on the podcast multiple times they've ignored every request 😭😭😭😭 and you're sat here wondering WHY eden, its cos you're a cunt, no one with any reputable following wants to be seen with you

• Haha

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Poor midget gem, imagine how much of a good time he would have had if he went with his friends. Instead he had to 2 step at a festival his sister in law got invited too 🤣🤣
Legit have so much second hand embarrassment, yet we're the ones with shitty lives 🤭😂

• Haha

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Lloyds now pulling the mental health card in his comments, saying he’s deleted the “ick” comment.
I tell you what IS an ick Lloyd.. sitting in your shed editing a video of just yourself dancing, thinking “yeah that’s mint that”, posting it and then bringing up MH when people say his hat looks weird.

what a sad little life jane
What about other people's mental health when you and "possy" pick at the appearance of commenters and bully them??

• Heart

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the video where they call Little Legs a stand in father for Lee? Talk about low blow. Poor Lee. Must be gutting to hear that.
---
Not sure when Lloyd got those fillings, but my parents weren’t as well off as his and they paid for me to have white fillings when I was a teenager. Also, why remove a tooth if you can have a crown or implant instead?
It was probably a good tooth and Eden yanked it to pay off klarna or something.

• Haha

bucketofsand

I'm sorry if this has been shared but here you go x
Her story telling and mannerisms when she does this makes me cringe SO MUCH! It was the same when she shared the story of the waitress who “food shamed” them for ordering 2 dishes each. She thinks she’s funny but it’s awful acting and shows an even nastier side to her

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
A musician? Sorry to break it to you Lloyd but your not a musician. You dj ( badly) to walls, your 70 year old in-laws while they are on holiday in the pool, and at kids parties. That does not make you a musician 😂😂. Well if it does- a pretty effin shit one 😂
Fuck sakes a MUSICIAN?! The toad hasn’t got an ounce of rhythm in him he can’t find the fucking beat for shit, he dances like he’s having a seizure.
Prince was a musician
Sting is a musician
Taylor swift etc etc
Not some ratty little fella who badly mixes Kat Slater sayings over some random track that it doesn’t fit with. Freaks! Their opinion of themselves is so high, neither of them have a single talent between them!

• Haha

Noseyparker123456789

so it’s not ok for anyone to not love Lloyds dress sense, but it’s ok for the 3 bitches of eastwick to then jump on people with their shitty high school come backs, I honestly don’t know how they still have a platform “this horrible app” get off it then hun because it’s clearly over for you! Bvden is clinging on for dear life! If you ain’t shitting (and not wiping) then get off the pot 😂 the plt comments were more 🔥 then Lloyds 2k outfit

• Haha
  • Heart

ghostguy

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the video where they call Little Legs a stand in father for Lee? Talk about low blow. Poor Lee. Must be gutting to hear that.
A stand in father? The audacity of these two. Why would you say that about someone's child while the parents are having difficulties and he's not seeing his father as much. I would feel so pushed out if I was Lee, doesn't take a genius to see Yaz wants lloyd either.

Which makes it worse, taking a child to the bathroom isn't being a father! The time, effort and money Lee put into their life before yaz started pretending to be the bread winner, she just chucks that back in his face. Lloyd is irresponsible, foul mouthed, lazy and entitled. I would be keeping my child as far away from that as I could.

Oh and he exploits kids for money. Actually, they all do that

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad