Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations

Special appearance by Lloyd from the borrowers I can't breathe
Or he could be in 'honey I shrunk the kids' perfect size

Reactions: 10
So Eden is younger than Yaz??? I’m not a massive follower of them, just dip in and out but read this on here and can’t believe it. Surely not?

Reactions: 6
Congratulations 🩶

Reactions: 1
Eden and yaz have the same age gap me and my middle sister have (I’m the youngest) and if she acted like yaz does with my husband or with me I’d steer clear. She is mental.

Eden smiling on camera with her niece and nephews and sisters make me cringe. She just seems to resent them all and they seem to do her head in

Reactions: 6
You wouldn’t have to think about making noise if it was genuine. How many times does she have to tell us he’s shit in bed
I reckon a compilation is needed of how many times she mentions she shit herself or the bed, include the chihuahuas fossilized shit too

Reactions: 8
Just watched the vid she did yesterday saying she’d love rugs in the house but can’t because of the dogs, is that because they shit and piss wherever they want

Reactions: 8
Sick of Eden thinking she’s Alex Vause because she has black hair and thin eyebrows. Alex Vause is one sexy bitch and the two can’t be compared

Reactions: 28
What a coincidence that the bowling place made the best burgers ever.
Her tone of voice is so fake it grates on me something rotten.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.