Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Why are most of her wedding photos in B&W? It’s giving BTEC photography.
She’s Paul Breach through and through
---
I get everyone’s different but don’t most people go for a quite natural look/very subtle?
She’s gone full on drag queen.

its giving. I plaster too much on everyday, so your gonna have to plaster extra to make me look any different than usual.

How embarrassing. What a c*nt 🤣
Don’t do drag queens like that! 😂

Reactions: 4
‘we raised the kids to have a diverse palate’ … sorry when did YOU raise any kids? You can’t even teach a dog to shit in the garden.
---
Catching up -
1. Why does she have to go to breakfast with Lloyds friend? Just let them go out together?
2. Lloyd at the vets lounging like that is so bloody disrespectful
3. How is the bedroom already that disgusting?! They literally sit at home all day?!
4. It’s literally tragic that Lloyd goesfor one night out and she’s feeling sorry for herself and pining for him.
Omg you literally took the words right out of my head when I was watching that tiktok!! I agree completely with all 4! X

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
in that clip of her podcast with the MAFS couple, why is it still about her? they look like they're interviewing her and she's banging on about her dogs. Jesus christ she's a narc.

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Tbf I think a lot of people on here talk about Lloyds coke use as it’s a funny observation as it’s so blatantly obvious he does it and is a social butterfly while Eden is a hermit. I’ve never actually been bothered about his cocaine use, I just think it’s hilarious when his eyes are the size of the moon and his jaws swinging like a pendulum 🤣

Oh 100% it’s so funny, I just meant if it ruined your life really not what we’re here to discuss whether you like it or not.
I mean with their references to weed and it being the best if he’s at a festival he’ll be doing pills and ketamine, defo is that kind of scene.
I’m waiting on the ridiculous outfit or the usual crop top and cargos that she never changes from and her shit Nike trainers

Not everyone who uses it has an addiction
[/QUOTE]

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I can’t stand her healthy girl era. Takes some apple cider vinegar and it’s a magic cure for huge weight loss. Let’s be honest she’s not overweight she has what is perceived as the beauty standard body and she sits there showing off her body like she’s been on this journey. It’s so damaging to young people who will be unhappy in their own skin buying gummies from her cause they think they’ll be on the same position and she’s profiting from it, giving no real advice on how to stay healthy for your body or mind. It’s giving Geordie Shore in their bootea era.

As someone who’s worked for years to keep weight off with every diet under the sun and exercise, I find it insulting and beggy. It’s taken me years to get into a place where I’ve learnt about healthy diet and exercise because of beggy influencers flogging shit supplements and making me think it’s the miracle cure. Rant over. I’m not saying she can’t better herself but it’s clear how disingenuous it is.

Btw that’s not to say anyone has to be slim or a specific size. As long as you’re comfortable in your skin!
I think Eden might suffer with her eating. She’s dropped a lot of weight since her wedding. She always seems to be eating out loads with lots of takeaways or being the complete opposite and falling for all of the “miracle cures” like drinking apple cider vinegar. Seems that if she’s in a healthy era she has to drag Lloyd on it too.

she’s also mentioned before her shakes being a result of when she’s not ate. Idk, something is off there

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
God she’s pathetic 😂😂😂 MY HUSBANDView attachment 2408385
Outrageous outfit?

I can’t with these lot, they can’t be real surely?! 😂😂 I’m so embarrassed.
---
Come on Eben it’s a rented SHED in the countryside get it right will you. 🙄
She can’t be serious that his dancing is attractive to her? Fuck me 😭😭
---
Just popping in to remind everyone Eden is a massive Tw@t
She reminds us often enough herself 😂

Last edited: