Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
They all so flippantly throw around PTSD. It’s abnormal. Im
Not that much of a twat that I will sit and pick LL apart but what I will say is PTSD is brutal. Ok I am a twat but honestly.. It’s taken so much of my life from me. I can’t cook due to what happened - can’t say much or I’ll doxx myself lol. I can’t open an oven cause heat and my face nope nope. The Smell of burning and pear drops - cadaver and the smell of death is etched into my brain. I am constantly processing constantly. Fire engines set my panic off and I’m more or less house bound now. I’ve had to have extensive trauma therapy and I’m still not ok. I will never be ok. Throwing around PTSD AND OCD around so flippantly is so damaging. Its fucked up.
---
If he has PTSD stop talking about it because as you say it’s not for you to discuss. Even mentioning it could be triggering for someone with PTSD.
I'm sorry you've suffered/suffer as well. ❤❤
Eben and LL make my skin itch just throwing that term around. Tbf they've probably read on here, I'm sure someone said the PTSD would make reappearance soon. And lo and behold here it is.
Also I bet the real reason they didn’t go abroad for their honeymoon was because she felt fat and didn’t want Lloyd perving on other women in bikinis, hence the current health kick.
Its because she's seen Lloyd fawning all over her sisters. She can't bear it.
I’m tired from parenting a 10 month old so I’m just going to word vomit my current thoughts…

If she has a child, her and Lloyd will not survive it.
God forbid she has a baby with special needs or a disability. She won't know what to do with all the internet clout she'll get. And that kid will suffer no end.

My nearly 2year old is non verbal and can't walk. Can you imagine the things she'd call her baby if, they turned out yo be disabled or the things she'd say? Turns my stomach just thinking about it.

Reactions: 3

tellmewhy

VIP Member
As we all know everything she does is for attention and ego stroking. I foresee a eating disorder coming in the near future and she'll have everyone pandering to her. Whether it'll be real or not remains to be seen. Either way she needs professional help. She's not normal. I mean imagine having a wedding for clout. I'll be honest I think her and little legs argued and that's why it was so rushed. So he didn't leave her.
She has said before she struggles with eating. When she stopped eat with mes she said it’s because she wasn’t eating

littlenat

Not our resident emitiphobe picking and eating blackberries straight from the bush 🤢

Please tell me its not just that finds this disgusting 🤣
My mum always said that when picking blackberries you shouldn’t eat them straight off the plant. Collect them and leave overnight in a bowl of water so that the maggots ( if any ) come to the surface! I always do that now xx

Ps I don’t have emet but surely someone who did would have researched/ known this eg- Eden/ liar/narc x

Attachments

Rachaelplum

Her nose is actually fucking massive. And the size of her head next to Lloyds. She could almost eat him - especially with her big gob 😂
LL was definitely stood on a stool with his boosters in for this pic, yet she still looks 10ft taller than him 🤣 the jolly green twat

Reactions: 2

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Mine for some reason is showing random videos in different languages, I don’t know any other language than English so god knows why it’s on my fyp 😩😂
When I was on holiday in Croatia I started getting loads of foreign TikTok’s I’d never seen before

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
When I was on holiday in Croatia I started getting loads of foreign TikTok’s I’d never seen before
See that I understand but I’ve never been abroad & I live in the uk so no idea why they keep all of a sudden popping up 😂

Peach97

VIP Member
Said she wouldn’t discuss it cos it’s not her fucking business, doesn’t normally stop her !
I did chuckle as she’s talking about clothes and said she won’t buy something just because it’s fashionable as she dresses for her body…
She has mentioned it’s something to do with his up bringing and one of them did allude to a tough childhood “scraping by”…. Then it was revealed Lloyds family were rolling in it soooo 😃😅

dizzydummy

VIP Member
oh christ he’s allowed out!!!! wonder if she’s chaperone??

also i’m supposed to be going to this loooool now i’m gonna spend my whole weekend looking for the little toad 🕵️‍♀️
That’s one place you won’t be finding me then with that twerp there.

littlenat

The snot green extensions are back 😂 Honestly like I adore coloured hair and the only one I think can truly pull off green long hair is inked bone.. and that’s because she’s alt and tatted.
Where? I’m banned off her insta so can’t see?

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Typical Eden. Doesn’t get her way and so here she is putting Sam and Pete on blast. She did the same with Grace, publicly moaned about not being on the podcast and then boom she’s on.

I’d love to see the beggy emails she’s been sending them desperate to get on their podcast .. they had Grace on as a guest.

Attachments