Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dizzydummy

VIP Member
I have a work colleague who’s little one really really struggled with speech and the whole covid situation hampered his development because everyone wore masks so he was unable to see what people were saying.
This woman is supposed to be a bloody role model for so many young girls but she constantly comes out with absolutely terrible comments.
doesnt she sit down and listen to what she’s saying before editing and then posting the videos.

Reactions: 5

Ls6901

Chatty Member

Sorry if this has already been discussed. A female influencer with anxiety... not wiping her bum, it's soooo EDEN.

• Haha
Same, my boy is almost 5 and has only just started babbling (like a baby would). However, I think a lot of people would complain about a child speaking a lot so I didn't take much offence to her slagging her niece off in that in respect. I've done it about my godchildren etc, heck I have even moaned about how much boy will throw his tablet in my face when he wants help!! :D . I just think she didn't have to post it on social media because it's out there now and Cali might see it when she's older.

I think Eben has lost a little weight but was clearly using a slimming filter on that gummy video. Also LL wasn't next to her and that would have shown how broad and brick shit housey she is.
Off topic but my little boy started babbling around 3/4 months ago and has now learnt a few words (not in context) like Peppa, birthday, stop. Speech therapy and Senco at his nursery have said it’s like a baby learning to talk again and the babbling and loud noises 9 times out of 10 leads to them being a little chatterbox 🤞🏼

• Heart

arsmhg

Not to stick up for him but the missing tooth could be from braces. I had two removed when I had my braces when I was a teenager but the braces never fully closed the gap so it’s still there.
That filling though, no forgiving that 😂

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
Oh, of course. If you have emet, don’t worry, you’re probably just hungry!

She does spit some absolutely hilarious one liners 🤣 what a twat

Noseyparker123456789

Absolutely no reciprocation what so ever 😂poor LL imagine waking up will the jolly green giant on top of you 😂 it’s the propping the phone up to capture it for me 🤦🏽‍♀️
Just me here with the random comments again 🤣…. But did anyone else notice in that day in the life video where she makes Lloyd a tea in bed and gets on top of him to cuddle him… his arms were just flat on the bed, like not wrapped around her or anything. He’s so obviously not attracted to her at all anymore.

• Haha

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Freya ended up on my FYP before and I had a nosey at her videos. The video about their aunty dying and trying to find a dress for Cali for the wedding & then they found the dress that Eden wore to the aunties wedding and it fit cali. It doesn’t even look the same??View attachment 2392574
That is so different, Different material, callies has a waistband, they honestly come up with their own lies and just convince themselves of it all.
So glad that she’s still doing her cleaning and making out like she’s so overworked and anyone else find it odd that she’ used bottled water for flowers??