Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

belle222

Hi trolls 👋 newbie to the Eden threads but I’ve been reading through for a few days. Bringing it back to the wedding make up… that ‘contour’ is not it! It’s been slapped on 🤦‍♀️
Oh F*cking 🦌
Was about to say her sisters did her dirty, with allowing her to look like that.
But they don’t know about makeup either so..

Reactions: 5

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
At 35 you’d think Littlle Legs Flabby Tits would have some manners eating he is so disgusting shovelling food into his mouth as she records honestly it’s vile. She doesn’t have any problem hearing anyone shovel down food living with that pig 🐷
He honestly gets worse and worse, plus healthy girl at McDonald’s I know everything in small doses but she visits there so often then promotes unhealthy diet tips
Ugh. Everything he does is so unattractive.

investigate21

How is she going to possibly go to this festival?!
Is she going to have to leave behind Little legs and the dogs?? How on earth with she cope?!?

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
I want to apologize to Casper in advance. I can't keep my mouth shut and I'm dying for little legs or needy eedy to make an appearance lol x

Reactions: 4

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Same with leathery faced gob shite sophiena she’s ditched TT apart from dropping an ad now and then to please her minions.
The ap is awful and always has been.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Not to stick up for him but the missing tooth could be from braces. I had two removed when I had my braces when I was a teenager but the braces never fully closed the gap so it’s still there.
That filling though, no forgiving that 😂
I had about 5 removed but surely that gap is too big to be from braces not closing it properly?

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Just clocked in her day in the life a couple of days ago she says she’s watching at home with the fury’s and saying how down to earth they are. I thought molly was a cunt Eden?
Yep you thought right.
A quick search on TT shows a couple of examples of the green giant pulling faces and calling molly a c@nt! 😂😂😂

howrude80

I think his parents got divorced and that’s probs why he has ptsd! Sounds like a Wilmslow boy!

• Haha