Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The amount of sugar she poured in that cup of tea!! 🫣
---
Guys, I’m not going to be very active on here or my TikTok account… I feel the need to explain myself because I do run one of the pleaden accounts. Unlike Eden, I do suffer with ADHD (as well as autism) and I’m currently really struggling with my mental health because of both combined and also unlike Eden, I don’t post it everywhere, I’m at my lowest if I’m being honest and have been for a few days now… and because of that I don’t feel up to running my account and I haven’t had it in me until now to get a post on here explaining myself. I’m sorry if my faves folder isn’t up to date for a little while and if I’m not as involved here. I haven’t turned into an Eden Stan, I promise 🫣 hopefully I’ll be back soon, I’m just struggling atm but felt the need to let you all know because I’m usually quite involved, esp because of the account I run. I hope everyone is well x
Take all the time you need my lovely. Hope things are a bit brighter for you soon 🤗 🥰 ✨

Reactions: 2

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
When will we be able to see how much money she made in the last year? Will we be able to see it on companies house?
Accounts aren't due to be filed with HMRC until Feb 2024. She might also be exempt if its a micro company (based on earnings, assets & employees etx).

thewrightstuff

I wonder if she got the appropriate paper work to take them all to France or if she snuck them in 😂 assuming that was why they were at the vets when Lloyd was laying on the furniture

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Tbf he has to live with Eben so has to do something to get through it and not smell her BV and the rest of it, let’s focus on the gruesome twosome not everyone’s experiences on coke
This is tattle isn't it?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WhatTheTaco

Ooohhhh new threaddddd! I've missed a lot. I got engaged yesterday, no one knows yet, we're keeping it quiet cos we don't want or need the attention 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chessington being the most magical place has be dyinggggg🤣🤣🤣🤣

Black fishing is just wrong! Hate her. Urgh.

That comment about making loads of noise during s3x so he knows she's enjoying it when back in her green hair day she put a video on saying she never has ever got pleasure or finished from sex! So why fake it ffs🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

Embarrassingggggg
Congratulations 🎊 🩶

Reactions: 1

leabytottle

VIP Member
When Yas is at home with Lee and Wolf she’s so much more watchable, I actually like the family content she puts out and her lives when she’s just talking about her day and Lee will pop in. When she’s with her family she turns into Eden and becomes a horror who I can’t bare the sight of. Yas you owe Eden nothing, you’ve built your following yourself and you’re 1000% more successful and enjoyable then your sister, please stop licking her rim before you turn into her, cancelled and hated
I know it’s not a Yaz thread, but what’s the deal with her and Lee? Are they together, but living apart, or just mates?

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
The “we’ve just arrived” video where she’s talking to Cali. Her eyelashes are the worst thing I’ve ever seen 🤢