Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
At 35 you’d think Littlle Legs Flabby Tits would have some manners eating he is so disgusting shovelling food into his mouth as she records honestly it’s vile. She doesn’t have any problem hearing anyone shovel down food living with that pig 🐷
He honestly gets worse and worse, plus healthy girl at McDonald’s I know everything in small doses but she visits there so often then promotes unhealthy diet tips
while driving too! could he not wait ffs

Reactions: 5

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
Edens video of her removing her lashes by pulling them. Does this not just prove that they are shit?
Did you really need that video to prove to you that they were shit? I mean, it's not like we all didn't know they were shit before :ROFLMAO:

(eta my smiley face, which didn't post before and made the reply seem very blunt and rude otherwise!!)

• Haha

kittykitty123

I think she should choose to be embarrassed.

if it ‘doesn’t phase her’ any more, why is she trawling through here?

quite telling that she’s only picking up the harmless, not going to ruin her reputation comments/photos to share, rather than the actual points we make about her damaging behaviours
They all do that don’t they! Scream trolls at us all but then when we actually are giving advice they choose to ignore it 😂

• Haha

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
in that clip of her podcast with the MAFS couple, why is it still about her? they look like they're interviewing her and she's banging on about her dogs. Jesus christ she's a narc.
it’s how she’s like really excited thinking she’s got an amazing set of guests. They’re a couple from a reality show, the other side of the world. I couldn’t give a fuck or want to see it. What a great podcast episode 😑🙄

also, see that bestie Chloe Brocket has been suspended from TOWIE. Bet they’ll be another episode with her getting all the “goss”. No one gives a fuck.

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
How weird, I’ve just seen her video about her make up looking weird because of the photos. And the other day I was randomly wondering if it wasn’t as bad in real life because Emily dews is an aaaaawful photographer! I cannot get over Eden chose her for her wedding!
I agree she’s not the best, however you can be an awful photographer but it’s not going to suddenly smear makeup all over your face, the change in contrast/brightness is only going to highlight what was already there.

R.m.mua on tiktok uploaded videos and in my opinion the contour still looks bad. Also the shade difference between face and neck on your wedding day is just unforgivable 🤣

• Haha

kittykitty123

The comments on the PLT video are all addressing that they shouldn’t have allowed Eben to have come, shows without her block button how many people
Think she’s a cunt. I can’t believe Yaz had to bring 2 plus 1’s so Eben and her coild bop and look mega uncomfortable and LLL dances around by himself because he’s never allowed anywhere without them. They honestly live the most boring life, all they do is get ready go out for lunch, go to Wagamamas, order a takeaway or go to H&M’s. The odd trip to waitrose and maccies. How exciting, no friends, nothing to work for,
Now spain with her boring alcoholic parents… 😮
Because she want in control of the comments (she’s usually quite quick on the delete/block button) it was clearly getting to her wasn’t it.. 😂 her silly replies do really make me laugh though, she thinks she gives it back but she just looks like a right pleb 😂😂😂

• Haha

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Ooohhhh new threaddddd! I've missed a lot. I got engaged yesterday, no one knows yet, we're keeping it quiet cos we don't want or need the attention 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chessington being the most magical place has be dyinggggg🤣🤣🤣🤣

Black fishing is just wrong! Hate her. Urgh.

That comment about making loads of noise during s3x so he knows she's enjoying it when back in her green hair day she put a video on saying she never has ever got pleasure or finished from sex! So why fake it ffs🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

Embarrassingggggg
Congratulations! 💍

kittykitty123

I’m loving the fact us ‘trolls’ have got to her and she’s realised how bad her makeup actually did look on HER special day *cough, day of content, cough* . Bet she’s seeeeeething deep down, regardless of all the excuses she’s trying to give 😂
---
I dread to think what the house smells and looks like half the time! Like who stacks clothes on the bath 🤢🤢 get off your ass Eden and stop being so lazy
I know someone who used to do this & their clothes and house used to stinkkkk so bad 😬