Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kyotoprincess

omg i honestly forgot about the holly/jason situation that feels like a lifetime ago 😭 i’d got this screenshot at the time that i forgot to post where it seems like she’s agreeing she was threatened but then she was mouthing off in the thread
IMG_0433.jpeg

Reactions: 6

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I think she suits shorter hair but what on earth has she done to it, it looks awful that short! 🤣

echoooo

oh christ he’s allowed out!!!! wonder if she’s chaperone??

also i’m supposed to be going to this loooool now i’m gonna spend my whole weekend looking for the little toad 🕵️‍♀️

Attachments

steste

Chatty Member
Love how the possibility of ever giving up smoking is not something Eden can contemplate so will do a video on Freya and the gummies, but not link it to the original intention - giving up smoking.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
The underpainting video her makeup looks like a clown 🤡 she looks ridiculous and the lips are awful. Snape hair in full force, might as well put on the gown, she really thinks she is doing soemthing in her cargos and crop tops atm too, when she just stomps around in them looking bottom heavy. The Gobby Green Giant of T wells out in force lately.
Her lashes look like spiders legs on her faceit’s awful.
And she’s going to a festival, counting down to see the dreadful outfits 😂😂😂😂
Of course LL wasn’t allowed to we are festival without her 😂

• Haha

ghostguy

VIP Member
You'll never convince me that these are the same people 👀

Asked my other half what age he thought she was in the wedding picture?

40 was his response 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My son said 35 with "horrible makeup"View attachment 2395356
Why doesn't she just admit what is so blatantly obvious instead of being in denial and screaming at the world for not being in denial with her 😂😂. She's somehow becoming even less self aware, didn't know that was possible. She's lost the plot at this point

• Haha

welshlass87

VIP Member
Thank god I'm not the only one. Her nipples are so long, I've never seen anything like it. I can only assume it's from having Wolf hanging off them all day.

Typical. Needy Eedy must have sent Don Carla after them.

I wonder what the drama will be this year?? Last year it was Yaz trying to shag Dan whatshisface. I wonder if it'll come out about LLL and Yazs secret love for each other?? Or maybe Freya and LLL. Wonder if he's taken the decks. He is a musician after all. I know Drunk Daddy just loves it.
Absolutely weak at your first quote lmao!!!

• Haha

thequietone

Chatty Member
So Eden is younger than Yaz??? 😳😳😳 I’m not a massive follower of them, just dip in and out but read this on here and can’t believe it. Surely not?

• Haha

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they both thought it was a good idea for her to do blackface, she’s clearly darkened her face as even her usual ridiculous tan isn’t that dark. She’s a complete moron.
She did a day in the life video before this one saying she removed her tan and it’s quite clear in the rest of the video she hadn’t reapplied so yeah she definitely darkened her face. She’s taking her time with a response video about the comments probably trying to write a speech saying how hurt she is she’s being accused of black fishing🎻🎻🎻but as usual she’ll no doubt get away with it

Reactions: 5