Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welshlass87

VIP Member
Eden and yaz have the same age gap me and my middle sister have (I’m the youngest) and if she acted like yaz does with my husband or with me I’d steer clear. She is mental.

Eden smiling on camera with her niece and nephews and sisters make me cringe. She just seems to resent them all and they seem to do her head in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eurgh this video is such bullshit lmao she’s ordered there before & knew the delivery driver was always friendly/ vulnerable enough to help Eden create this ‘I’m such an amazing person’ persona. She knew he was a complimentary person & set the camera there on purpose to capture the comments.

She is dog shit

And the house smells like dog shit clearly that’s why the double fresheners socket. Who does that lol
Fucking hell one air freshener in the socket makes my throat itch let alone two 😳

• Haha

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Eurgh this video is such bullshit lmao she’s ordered there before & knew the delivery driver was always friendly/ vulnerable enough to help Eden create this ‘I’m such an amazing person’ persona. She knew he was a complimentary person & set the camera there on purpose to capture the comments.

She is dog shit

And the house smells like dog shit clearly that’s why the double fresheners socket. Who does that lol
There's not one thing real about that woman.

If they rush to have a baby they will be getting a divorce even sooner! I don’t think either of them would cope with no sleep and having to put someone else’s needs before theirs!
Agreed. Me and my partner have been together 7 years, solid as a rock, normal minded people. Having a baby even shook us🤣 so for people as selfish as those 2 they don't stand a chance

dizzydummy

VIP Member
This silly silly girl really doesn’t deserve to one day be a mother.
She really really pisses me off the way she treats little Cali.
she’s a kid and kids love to chat, their little brains are like sponges and they are constantly learning and asking questions……. That’s what they do eben they don’t deliberately ‘talk so fucking much’😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

LaLaLayla

Shame, if he had a 9-5 he could probably afford to fix that. Choose to be embarrassed LL
Let’s be honest, no one can afford full dental care 🙈 Lloyd likes to pretend he can though 🙈

I’m just bitter because I’ve got fillings and removed teeth because of my lactose allergy meaning I never have any dairy for my lil teefs

• Sad

moomin456

The underpinning video...you can't even tell if it is effective and blended well because she has the smoothing filter whacked right up! She's so fake

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
What a review 🥹

… quite clearly marked “commission paid”

🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a dippy cunt
I think that it marks the post as commission paid automatically if you tag a product of tiktok shop. let's face it Eden wouldn't even give out freebies to her "influencer" friends to try out, let alone to pay a random stranger to advertise it 😂

• Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Lloyd is very obviously still off his head from the night before in the vets. She knew what she was doing posting that bit…..

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Just came across a video of little legs getting an ingrown hair out for the jolly green giant on the euro tunnel. To say I felt sick is an understatement.

• Sick

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
The only reason anyone would comment this is to essentially beg. Maybe it's just my circle but as a mum I don't know anyone who regularly gets their nails or lashes done. Even if I could afford to, I'd rather spend that money on my child anyway. If you're gonna beg, atleast do it for food, leccy etc, not luxuries🤣🤣 people are so entitled
So true, I don’t have kids but I can’t afford to have lashes/nails/sunbed/hair like I want to as it’s literally hundreds out of your wages gone. Of course I’d like to afford it but I don’t see it as a given right and won’t be commenting on Edens posts on the beg 🤣