Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
They all so flippantly throw around PTSD. It’s abnormal. Im
Not that much of a twat that I will sit and pick LL apart but what I will say is PTSD is brutal. Ok I am a twat but honestly.. It’s taken so much of my life from me. I can’t cook due to what happened - can’t say much or I’ll doxx myself lol. I can’t open an oven cause heat and my face nope nope. The Smell of burning and pear drops - cadaver and the smell of death is etched into my brain. I am constantly processing constantly. Fire engines set my panic off and I’m more or less house bound now. I’ve had to have extensive trauma therapy and I’m still not ok. I will never be ok. Throwing around PTSD AND OCD around so flippantly is so damaging. Its fucked up.
---
If he has PTSD stop talking about it because as you say it’s not for you to discuss. Even mentioning it could be triggering for someone with PTSD.
We love you so much bloogoo I’m so sorry you have to see idiots like eben & little lardy legs band these terms round like it’s nothing😢 I hope you feel like you have an escape here with us all💓

• Heart
Reactions: 7

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I posted but they got it removed and my account striked 🙄 it's still up but with comments off
The people justifying it are cunts
I had every one taken down for bullying and every time I appealed it was reinstated 😂 they’re obvs working overtime

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
They all so flippantly throw around PTSD. It’s abnormal. Im
Not that much of a twat that I will sit and pick LL apart but what I will say is PTSD is brutal. Ok I am a twat but honestly.. It’s taken so much of my life from me. I can’t cook due to what happened - can’t say much or I’ll doxx myself lol. I can’t open an oven cause heat and my face nope nope. The Smell of burning and pear drops - cadaver and the smell of death is etched into my brain. I am constantly processing constantly. Fire engines set my panic off and I’m more or less house bound now. I’ve had to have extensive trauma therapy and I’m still not ok. I will never be ok. Throwing around PTSD AND OCD around so flippantly is so damaging. Its fucked up.
---
If he has PTSD stop talking about it because as you say it’s not for you to discuss. Even mentioning it could be triggering for someone with PTSD.
Firstly, big hugs and love, secondly i totally agree, PTSD, ADHD, OCD, they use all the words coz they think its cool but they have no idea how soul destroying they can actually be to live with for real, they are a pair of lazy spoilt tory brats who have never been told no, i seriously can't stand them.

nathan25

VIP Member
I seen Yaz live this morning she said she had 5 ad’s to do yesterday and one is massive. It will be revealed in the next month. She wouldn’t say who with. She can’t post the ad’s yet.
Everyone was trying to guess in comments as she said the product is in her basket. All I know is it’s not bondi sands as she said she slagged them of last year so they will not work with her 🤣

She said Eden had a brand deal but she said this a few months ago and nothing come of it so is she lying Again I wonder.

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Legally her and Lee are still married as she’s often caught wearing her rings etc

Mentally she’s shagging Lloyd
I'm starting to think it's not just in her head. They shared a teddy 🤢 wouldn't surprise me if they shared LItlle legs at some point.

• Sick

Mrspowell

VIP Member
How weird, I’ve just seen her video about her make up looking weird because of the photos. And the other day I was randomly wondering if it wasn’t as bad in real life because Emily dews is an aaaaawful photographer! I cannot get over Eden chose her for her wedding!

Sazza25

VIP Member
That pissed me right off, as a mum of a non verbal child who I’ve spent hours crying over just wanting to hear his little voice and praying one day his speech will come and you have that lanky cunt moaning because her niece wants a conversation with her 🤬
Same here! I've even been told I'm lucky my kid can't answer back to me like wtf who says that to a mother of a non verbal child 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Ticketyboots

She eye fucks herself so much. Like pure thinks she’s sexy when it’s so cringe 😂 the glasses look shit and don’t suit her 1 bit. The tacky green hair. Thank fuck she got rid of that LOL. And what the fuckkkkk was that arm swing all about 😂😂😂😂
Pahhhhhhh Haaaaaa I just watched that on mute. If you thought arm swing was cringe then turn down the volume.
I am also choosing to be embarrassed 😂

What was the result on the dog breed test on her greyhound whippethuahua?

• Haha

sassquatch23

Please be for real 🥲🥲🥲 he’s like a 15 year old boy who thinks everyone should be jealous cause the outfit cost 2k
I dunno if anyone in here is an Arrested Development fan, but LL's comment gave me big 'Gob and his $4,000/$6,000/$10,000 suit' vibes

1693243430944.png

• Haha

littlenat

Did anyone see the video of her in bikinis showing weight loss just now ? She’s done a dirty delete now!! X

• Wow