Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iccc9

Just shown my fiancé the video. He’s black. I didn’t give him any context, just asked if he thought it was black face. As soon as he saw her his face was one of shock.
Sadly even little 25 year old Eben will escape being cancelled over this. I’m so sick of her getting away with shit

• Angry
Reactions: 20

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
I actually blame Yaz for Eben's shitty wedding make up.

It was Yaz that told her in that podcast episode that she wouldn't need a wedding trial, all she would have to do is book an MUA and show them the make up she wanted on the day.

Dunno about anyone else, but that is NOT how it works, purely because you don't know how its gonna turn out... hence Eden's shit stained cheeks

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Oh piss off you silly little pleb. Absolutely no one gives a toss how much your action man toy outfit cost you look like a complete idiot.
anyone can look a hundred times better than that and spend a fraction of the price too. 😍😂
Fuck sake 😅😅. He fully did just go to Toy Master and strip an Action Man for his festival outfit. Literally same height, just very different physiques.

• Haha
  • Heart

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
State of that toilet 🤢 you’d never have thought that was a new home before they moved in! I’ve lived in my house 9 years and my toilet doesn’t look that yellow🤢🤢
They never getting the deposit back
Probably see the place on one of those programmes about nightmare tenants when they move out and the place is disgusting with dog poo everywhere must stink

• Haha
  • Sick

1lemonadejade

This new high pitched flower angel baby girl princess voice she has been putting on over her videos is actually insufferable oh my god. What is wrong with her it’s so fkn cringe I can’t even sit and watch 😭😂 W..T…F.

Fuck me, did someone order some scrambled beg on toast

Disclaimer: if they really are financially struggling then of course I have sympathy but the amount of comments I see on Edens videos like this is so embarassing
The only reason anyone would comment this is to essentially beg. Maybe it's just my circle but as a mum I don't know anyone who regularly gets their nails or lashes done. Even if I could afford to, I'd rather spend that money on my child anyway. If you're gonna beg, atleast do it for food, leccy etc, not luxuries🤣🤣 people are so entitled

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Nah it’s so fucking weird. The way she refers to herself as a ‘hot mama’ and saying she’s got a ‘mum tum’. You’re not a fucking mum Eden, get over yourself!
I can't understand why you would refer to yourself as a mother when you aren't one, that's just fucking weird

Reactions: 19

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Going back to yesterdays live, did she not previously say that the new season of the shitcast would mainly be her followers coming on to talk about their amazing crazy life stories. So why is she now asking 'who should I get on the pod'. Let's face it eden, no one with any decent reputation within the media is going to come on and potentially risk their career because you don't know how to watch your mouth. You're not 'outspoken' you're a gobby cunt with a platform who begs for gifted holidays. Stay in your fucking lane.

• Haha
  • Heart

sassquatch23

Aside from being horribly offensive, the video isn’t even funny. The amount of comments from her minions saying how hilarious it is is baffling (including Yorkshire Peach - how embarrassing)

also why is she trying to push this healthy narrative at the moment with all the water and fruit and veg? We know she lives on a diet of red bull and cigarettes. The girl really needs to pick a personality and stick to it rather than testing different ones out every few months to see which one gets her the most views.

sassquatch23

How has she forgot to take ANY dog toys? What the hell did the do for hours in the car? Literally baffled? My pets have a toy in their carrier just for the vets!
because she doesn't think of them as dogs, and doesn't put their needs first. They are accessories - both in terms of fashion and also a tool to make herself feel better. She has already said that she loves how much the dogs love her - I think that's probably her favourite thing about them.

• Sad

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Just shown my fiancé the video. He’s black. I didn’t give him any context, just asked if he thought it was black face. As soon as he saw her his face was one of shock.
Sadly even little 25 year old Eben will escape being cancelled over this. I’m so sick of her getting away with shit
She’ll turn it round so she is the victim aswell and completely divert it away from the actual issue and then we’ll get Yaz ‘she’s only 25 she doesn’t understand racism yet’

• Haha
  • Angry

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Why the f is yaz doing that wafty fart dance? They’re so out of place, yaz is like someone’s 50 year old mam that has just learnt a new move

• Haha